The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kerli-MoonChildren  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Estella-Surahn

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Little Creepy Girl in a Little Creepy World <3
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • BubbleGothPrincess
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard
  • Coloring: Pure white, normal black/brown pattern, ice blue eyes
  • Height: She is 5'1
  • Weight: She is 95 lbs
  • Build: Slim, but not skeleton like. Healthy
  • Currently: BubbleGoth-arific!
Kerli-MoonChildren
« on: April 12, 2013, 02:22:37 AM »
Hey, if you're into RAVE, DARK, INSPIRING, and BEAUTIFUL music, then you're at the RIGHT FORUM(; haha.

So, there is this singer by the name of Kerli. Her first album, Love is Dead was dark and introverted but also beautiful and honest. Her new EP, Utopia was more rave but still beautiful and inspiring. She writes all songs on her own, she has a purpose for each song. And she is downright GORGEOUS! The reason I put MoonChildren by her name as the forum title, is because her fanbase is called the MoonChildren. I am MoonChildTori(: I am a true believer in everything she does. Haha, my mission with this forum is to recruit more MoonChildren for her Army of Love. Haha(; Kerli - Kaleidoscope (Lyric Video) <==== That is her new sound, the rave but inspiring.  Kerli - Walking On Air <==== That is her old sound, the dark and beautiful.

Her genre is one she made up, same with her fashion style, it's called BubbleGoth. A dark twisted yet beautiful and light inspired type thing. Haha. Learn more about her, and seriously, check her out. She is amazing and not many people know her. She needs more fans! She is talent that CANNOT be wasted! Check out my profile for pictures of her(: I only post the BEST!! :D  :* :* :* :* :* :* XD XD XD XD XD
Feel it, breathe it, believe it, and you'll be walking on air. Go try, go fly, so high, and you'll be walking on air. You feel this, unless you kill this, go on and you're forgiven. I know that I could feel that, I feel like... I am walking on air <3