Author Topic: I'm looking for a book. Can you help me?  (Read 3131 times)

Offline Phantom Silverpaw

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Panthera pardus pardus
  • Height: 6'
I'm looking for a book. Can you help me?
« on: March 22, 2013, 12:09:13 AM »
Years ago, I was surfing an art site, maybe deviant art. I found a young female artist and in her profile was a link to a book. To my knowledge the book was named something like, Draconic or something close to that. It was like a .PDF file or something because I downloaded it after purchasing. The book was fiction, I believe the cover was dark green. If I remember correctly the main character was a female dragon. I remember a temple. The main character flying across a vast ocean, maybe on mechanical wings? Talking to a goddess late at night I think in a forest. Moon goddess? Silver lady? So much I can remember but I can't find it. Please if anyone knows what I am talking about, or if this post even makes a little bit of sense I would love to have that book again.

Offline Arquette

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • One more star in the night sky
    • Awards
Re: I'm looking for a book. Can you help me?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 03:17:20 PM »
Ok, I realise this is an old post, but you might return to see. I use Abebooks extensively because they are so good,(their .co.uk and .com websites) and this list might be what you are searching for.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?sts=t&tn=Draconic

If anything rings a familiar bell, further check out on Amazon. Its the best I can do.  :)
“The thing I never understood about love is that it can't be quelled, like lust can. With love, if you follow its call, if you give in to it, it just gets worse. The more you have, the deeper you go, the more you need.”

― Emily Maguire, Taming the Beast

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Re: I'm looking for a book. Can you help me?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 02:28:20 PM »
Thank you so much!  :D
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft