The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shattered Memories : {A 6 Person RP} 3/6  (Read 1238 times)

Offline 8Bit

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Husky Hybrid
  • Coloring: Red l White l Black
  • Currently: Being Me.
Shattered Memories : {A 6 Person RP} 3/6
« on: March 21, 2013, 08:45:24 AM »

.:Shattered Memories:.

-Please be nice for my first post...-

General Concept: We were brought together to be killed, by a government like power - Shatter, and memories taken from us unwilling. We knew classified information just by accident or on purpose (can be stated in fill-out)  about their newest plan which is unknown to us. They fire a type of futuristic RPG into the room but we all manage to survive although knocked out along with the wall behind us open to the outside, with weapons scattered around randomly from the room next to us. The kicker, we loose our memories, but still have them in our head. This is where we begin...

Setting: (Furry Earth) 2135 AD

Expectations: You stay till the end, please? :'( If not, its okay. I still love you. ;) If by chance you do have to leave you must leave yourself some room to "die" unfortunately so that our plot can progress uncharted. If you need to leave for a bit of time (Week or longer), also extend some time for yourself to go "missing" or something of the sort so that we can get you back.

Amount & Context: You must have at least a 2 sentence minimum to as descriptive as you believe the situation requires. (Try not do go over 2 paragraphs though, thanks X3 )

Language: Anything, I'm pretty cool as long as it follows standard forum rules and such. (Sorry, new not sure what those are...)
Please use full words, no leet speak or shortenings. (I.E. OMG, So 13g17)

Romance: Feel free to include it. Makes for good plot, haha. But please keep it to a minimum for the sake of everyone...  T_T

---I will pick the first 5 (hopefully there is that many  :( ) that respond to this post---

Sign Up: I will not accept, unless you fill out the forum below. Sorry. Also feel free to ignore parts you already have on your profile besides basics. Everything will be expected to be answered "In Context"

Character Name:
Animal:
Physical Appearance:
Mental Stability:
Background Knowledge:
Combat Weapon:
How Knowledge Was Obtained:
Pic -Not Needed- :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8Bit

Character Name: Neo
Animal: Husky/Wolf Hybrid
Physical Appearance: 6.3ft and lightly build muscles. Soft face with kind eyes, but an unchanging sad mouth/muzzle position. Red on his back, black on his stomach and white on his sides. Black ears. Black worn cargo's with a faded white t-Shirt.
Mental Stability: 8/10 Anything reminding him of his -background knowledge-
Background Knowledge: (I'll keep brief) Comes back from serving a 4 year term of recon sniping alone. Watching his brother being killed at the hands of Shatter.
Combat Weapon: Sniper, Tags and Sees through walls in concentrated areas.
How Knowledge Was Obtained: Serving his term
Pic -Not Needed- : *Profile Pic*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Good You Made It-

The Start

Ugh... *Opens eyes slowly* I had better get out of here... *Gets into a crawl, his hand unintentionally touching a familiar sniper from the blow of the shrapnel in the room over* Might as wel-... My head! -Memories return of his military experience- Agh! Wait... *growls* Why can't I remember anything else!? *Looks around for anything/one* -Finds a backpack with water, ammunition, 3 packages of instant food, and a folder with papers- *Snags* I'll take it for now... *Looks behind him seeing others* Hey! Any of you...alive?

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 04:53:48 PM by 8Bit »
Hai Ya! :3

"There are no lines to cross but the ones in our heads." ~Anonymous

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Shattered Memories : {A 6 Person RP} 1/6
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 10:08:21 PM »
Character Name: Cifero WindtailAnimal: CratGender: MaleAge: 17Physical Appearance: sort of in-between weight, not buff and chisled but still capable and with a slight sort of weight around the abdomen; large black wings, wears grey pants and a black sleeveless t-shirt... or sometimes just the pants o///oMental Stability: DecentBackground Knowledge:  He hasn't felt like sharing before, but he can't remember now, so... yeah, that's a problem... although he thinks he has a girlfriend...?Combat Weapon: Returning demon dagger,  assorted throwing blades, anything he can get off of fallen enemies; is fairly good with a sword as wellHow Knowledge Was Obtained: He was sneaking through the vents and overheard them talking about something serious....Pic -Not Needed- : See avatar.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
Re: Shattered Memories : {A 6 Person RP} 2/6
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 02:57:24 AM »
It looks mildly interesting, so what the heck.  :)

Character Name: Namika Chekini
Animal: Bat/Cat mix
Physical Appearance: About four foot tall, with soft, fluffy, black and brown fur.  Brown eyes and long hair.  Has wings on her arms, but they are largely useless for more than gliding and getting in the way.  Long, fluffy tail.  Always wears camo cargos, a black tank top, messenger bag, and wide brimmed hat.
Mental Stability: Bad case of PTSD.
Background Knowledge: Has had a stint in the military, but never really came back.  Had a significant other, but is unsure of who or what happened to them.
Combat Weapon: Rifle.  Is skilled in hand to hand, but prefers a firearm.  Helps distance her from what she does.
How Knowledge Was Obtained: Called in for suspected murder and arson on the project, motive unknown.
Pic -Not Needed- :

Hi Cif.  :)
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Mountain Goat
  • Coloring: Super pale blue tint
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 59kg
  • Build: Average, yet bulked up by fur, taurian
  • Currently: Humanish, but only slightly
Re: Shattered Memories : {A 6 Person RP} 3/6
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 08:09:45 PM »
Character Name: Aura Williams / Lady Alexandra

Animal: Mountain goat / Memory agumentation

Physical Appearance: A mountain goat with a visible optic agumentation in the form of a bionic eye, paired with a sensory module built around his left ear. Both are neurally linked to the brain via nano-fibre cables. A fairly standard T-shirt with a space invader on it, hidden by a dark brown jacket, along with Jeans are the clothes he wears. A titanium framework gives his left arm a locking mechanism, as well as improving strength threefold. / A small chip embedded into Aura's brain

Mental Stability: Both Aura and Alexandra are mentally stable, and they can access each other's knowledge when in control, however their memories are seperate, and Lady Alexandra often forgets she's in a male body resulting in minor problems such as walking into the women's restroom when Alexandra is in control

Background Knowledge: Lady Alexandra was of fairly high status within shatter, however, she turned from ally to critic, and attempted to find a rebel group to spill the beans to. She couldn't find one, so through a back-alley agumentation shop, she had her conciousness transferred into a chip, which was inserted into the next customer: Aura, while he had his eye fixed. Lady Alexandra's body was converted into protein for flesh agumentations, while Aura walked away, housing her mind. If she wishes, Lady Alexandra can attempt to wrestle control of Aura's mind and temporarily be in control, of course, this doesn't make her a very good friend of her host Aura, who is usually able to wrestle his mind back after 15 or so minutes.

Combat Weapon: Compactable, heat bladed Katana.
                          Compactabe, heat bladed Wakisashi.

How Knowledge Was Obtained: Through the memory implant, however Aura can not access it directly, Alexandra must be in control for that.

Picture:

Hope it makes the cut!  :3
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 03:04:00 PM by Kittenpillar100 »
If you eat poison, don't forget to lick the dish. - Japanese Proverb

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 08:36:37 PM »
8Bit, are you going to start?  I can start for you if you want.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 03:56:03 AM »
...I have a nasty feeling this died.

Offline Jormungdang

• Boisterous Bear
  • How shall i slice and dice you, hmm?
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A demon.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Heavyset
  • Currently: YOU'VE DONE WELL!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 12:39:25 AM »
Is this dead? If not, I would like to join.
If you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Kittenpillar100

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Mountain Goat
  • Coloring: Super pale blue tint
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 59kg
  • Build: Average, yet bulked up by fur, taurian
  • Currently: Humanish, but only slightly
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 06:50:22 AM »
Yeah it is dead, unfortunately.
If you eat poison, don't forget to lick the dish. - Japanese Proverb

Make a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 03:51:02 PM »
Think Zeph would mind if I took up as GM to roll us off the line?