The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Anime Weekend Atlanta 2013  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
Anime Weekend Atlanta 2013
« on: March 12, 2013, 02:08:30 AM »
I'm to lazy to retype this, but the original post was made on my FB.

Hey, Everyone.

This is a rather important status update, about Anime Weekend Atlanta 2013. I plan to start putting together a group, so if anyone is interested in rooming with me I need to know. However there will be a few changes this year, based on learning experiences I've had in the past of being the coordinator.

Information about the con itself will be found on their website: www.awa-con.com

Convention Dates: September 27th-29th, 2013
Checking In: 26th @ 4:00PM
Checking Out: 30th @ 1:00PM

I will also not be doing group badges, as I will be staffing again this year, because of that I have a slightly different registration process then everyone else, making it somewhat impossible for me to be the leader of a group registration.

Anyone is welcome to room with me so long as your on good standing. Hotel room will either be at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel Galleria Georgia or Embassy Suites Galleria Georgia (both are under 5 minutes walk of the con). Room type will most likely be a King Suite + 2 Air Beds. 5 Nights (most likely) Room will most likely be around $85/Person for all 5 nights, but that very tentative as it depends on how many people room with me.