The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Bred to Serve  (Read 3935 times)

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Bred to Serve
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2013, 11:26:41 AM »
Though he wasn't well-built or muscular, Ratface was very flexible and agile. He used these aspects to his advantage while pulling -and pushing- the wolf-horse creature out of the water.
"There, I know it smells, but that can be sorted out later. I can get you a fine shower without my master noticing it." He says truthfully.

There is this room for servants underneath their house. But without any servants, the room isn't of much use and is abandoned. Sometimes, when he goes out for a walk, he sneaks in the shower room for the servants when he returns home and makes himself clean again. His master suspects nothing.
He grins at the thought.

Ratface now turned his head slowly in a somewhat fearful manner and looked at the cat creatures...
Don't eat me... He thought to himself and a nervous smile ran across his face.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2013, 08:05:29 PM »
(Sorry I went missing.  School.  Tallice, We've got all the people we can have right now.  Sorry.  Any more and it get complicated, and I can't play favorites.)

The creature in front of them motioned behind it, to follow as it walked back toward where it came.  It passed Ratface and Kayato slowly.  Although age was not verifiable, it walked as though it had many years on it.  "I'd thought you'd stay home, away from such a vague note.  We'll see if this curiosity proves useful," it said, lantern illuminating only the barest traces of it's small figure. 

Rachel followed through the sludge.  "Who you?" she said, pupils wide in the dimness.  This person did not sound like someone she knew, and she held no loyalty to such an odd figure.

The figure chuckled.  "I have forsaken my name.  You may call me Zaka, though.  Welcome to a self made hell."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:23:45 PM by Aldrea945 »
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2013, 01:31:22 PM »
Luke sat in his cage, his back and chest sore from the beating and pleasuring Master had given him. After Luke had debreifed him, Master had been terribly angry. But, of course, Luke did not complain; he was here at Master's wishes, and if he wished it, Master would dismiss him. As Luke sat there, he thought back to the Fur who had tried to escape. Where could he go? Luke thought. What could possibly be on the other side better than a Master's care?
Luke shook his head; it was too alien a concept for him to conceive. Still, the fur had made him curious...
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2013, 08:49:31 PM »
The steel rungs of the ladder set into the Rail support strut were freezing cold, even through the thick gloves Katka wore. And everything shook... Through the blur of rain and wind the rungs of the ladder actually moved and jolted, jarring in her grip as she fumbled with every step. Faster, she climbed down, swearing under her breath as the roaring of the approaching train drowned out everything else. "Christ... Need to get down fast... Need to get down, christ, how did I not hear it coming before now?"

She brushed tears out of her eyes roughly with the back of a gloved hand, her boot slipping on the next rung below, the steel under her shook and rumbled as the roaring mass of the high speed train approached faster and faster. A great seething tail of steam billowed off its flanks as it powered forwards, suspended under the great ribbon-like steel rail as support struts whipped past in a blur. A single white light lanced out from the front engine, diesel fumes belching from it to be whipped away in the wind. And the noise. It roared and clattered, a noise great enough to drown out everything, even the massive steel rail hummed and stretched as it approached, close enough to blind Katka in that stark white headlight, the sound of a horn bellowing and echoing over the treetops through the whistling wind.

Somebody grabbed her wrist as the roar of the high speed train approached. Swung her bodily from the ladder onto a platform set into the support strut. Slammed her hard against the steel wall, looming over her. Set into stark contrast by the harsh white light, a large figure, black gas mask with tinted glass eye pieces glinting in the light. They stood over her as the train rushed past overhead, a great roar of air tugging the pair heavily, trying to drag them into the speeding rush of steel that passed by in a blur of smoke and clatter. Her heart pounded, wind whipping at her scarf as the figure kept a strong grip on her wrist, holding her down against the pull of the wind with a strength greater than her own.

Then the world exploded around her. A great rolling wave of heat, the sound a great roar and blast to drown out even the high speed train. The shrieking horn and sparks flying as the train sped by, a plume of fire and heat, great oily rolling flames and the entire steel strut shuddered, steel shrieking as the blast wave hit with as much force as the train would have. An instant slam into the darkness of unconsciousness.
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2013, 01:03:40 PM »
T-thanks.... i... you don't have to do that for me. It's a nice gesture though.... *she gratefully accepts the hand up and also wearily looks at the Hooded creature and looks to ratface. "well... um... should we follow them?"
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2013, 01:14:50 PM »
Ratface waved his arms around nervously. "No, no, it's fine. No trouble at all."
He swerved his head around to the others and the hooded being, then looked back at wolf-horse creature. "Perhaps that is a good idea..." Ratface was thinking about whether or not to ask what her name is, instead he said:
"Also, if you don't mind me asking, how am I allowed to call you? You can call me the Mole, if you'd like."
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2013, 12:32:52 AM »
(Alright, FJ had plenty of time to respond.  Onward, my friends!)

Zaka's pawsteps were muffled by the grime around them as it lead the group into the tunnels.  The light of the lantern started to fade as they rounded a bend.  Rachel hurried to catch up, but stopped almost immediately at the bend, shocked at what lay before them.  A strong wall, poored with concrete, sat in front of the group, with no doorways for the creature to slip through.

(As a note, I only took up the other character to start us off.)
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2013, 01:56:28 PM »
Luke studied the surveillence system closely, examining possible exit points that the Fur he had had executed might have used to escape. As his highly advanced mind kicked in, he started considering all the possibilities. Is there a group? Where would they meet? Are they keeping a cover? Was the Fur a member? Are the worried about him?
Luke shook his head, then went back to scanning. He found a possible escape route, open only at night. It went through the servant's quarters to the sewera. He committed the route to memory, then rose from the chair. Master had ordered him to investigate where the Fur might have been going. Little did Master know, Luke was just as interested as he was.
Though Luke had no fighting expertise whatsoever, he could talk his way out of almost any situation. He traced the Fur's paw-steps, then he reached the sewer cover. He braced himself, then pried the cover open, then slipped inside. The stink of the sewer assaulted his nose, causing him to scrunch his muzzle and shake his head, trying to rid his nasal passages of the odor.
He pressed on, cautiously, searching for anyone, in the dark sewer.

(This is my poor attempt to try and find you other guys.  :/ )
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2013, 03:13:47 PM »
The warm darkness of unconsciousness, no thoughts, none of the pain or the roaring flames. Only a dark nothingness...

Then a click.

Bright white light pierced the darkness, squinting eyes painfully against the harsh brightness. Katka tried to raise a hand to block the light, only to pull against the cold steel of shackles around her wrists that held her paws down in her lap, the rattle of chains as someone pulled hard at some kind of restraint attached to the collar around her neck.

"Please... Refrain from struggling." A voice from behind the blinding light. Cold level tones, slowly the silhouette of a man slid into focus across the table as Katka blinked, squinting and breathing long heavy breaths. Everything hurt. Hot pain in every limb, she clenched and unclenched her fists as her eyes slowly adjusted to the light. 

From the other side of the table a clatter of machinery, the sound of someone tearing out a sheet of paper. Then the voice again reading slowly "Worker 6322... Katka Yantislav?" The dark figure leaned forward and nodded towards Katka. From the other side a trench-coated soldier, presumably the one who held the chain leashed to her neck, forced her head back with the barrel of a rifle. Checking the tag on the collar around her neck he nodded. Across the table the figure sighed and finally came into view as he pushed the desk-lamp away to one side. Clean shaven, gaunt hollowed cheeks and clear grey eyes. He wore the uniform of an officer, pips and medals resplendent at his lapels, slowly he pulled out a pistol and laid it carefully on the steel tabletop between them.  "So... Miss Yantislav, we have a few questions for you."

• Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"