The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Online relationships  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Nikolai the Lynx

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am friendly and a good listener.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Canadian Lynx
  • Coloring: Silvery-brown (In summer reddish brown)
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Build: Lean, but furry.
  • Currently: Getting things sorted out.
Re: Online relationships
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 08:23:44 PM »
I have to agree with Winged Zephyr and VeeSmith. I have been in two online relationships the first didn't work out for reasons that don't need mentioning and the other is my current one.

I would not recommend anyone choosing an online relationship over a real life one as a real life relationship is easier in many ways. But online relationships do not differ from normal relationships in that many ways. I will admit that trust is a extremely important part of online relationships, but it is important anyway.

I am loving my current relationship, even though we have only been together for 4 months and we have only met once, I know that I love her and I am willing to put my all into the relationship to make it work. We have already planned our next meeting and I can't wait.

All in all, I think online relationships are an important part of life and you should not think of them as being harder or easier to pull off. In the end it all relies on compatibility and whether or not you put your all into it.

"You want to lead? Then Learn to follow." Game of Thrones

Offline ImaLionRoarr

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rawrr!
  • Species: Lion/leopard breed
  • Coloring: Savanna yellow with blackish dots
  • Build: Slender but muscular
  • Currently: Uploading some photos to iPhoto so I can display them here :3
Re: Online relationships
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 09:55:43 PM »
I have to agree with Winged Zephyr and VeeSmith. I have been in two online relationships the first didn't work out for reasons that don't need mentioning and the other is my current one.

I would not recommend anyone choosing an online relationship over a real life one as a real life relationship is easier in many ways. But online relationships do not differ from normal relationships in that many ways. I will admit that trust is a extremely important part of online relationships, but it is important anyway.

I am loving my current relationship, even though we have only been together for 4 months and we have only met once, I know that I love her and I am willing to put my all into the relationship to make it work. We have already planned our next meeting and I can't wait.

All in all, I think online relationships are an important part of life and you should not think of them as being harder or easier to pull off. In the end it all relies on compatibility and whether or not you put your all into it.

That really summed it all up, nicely said Nikolai