The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: IN NEED OF MUSICIAN AND VOICE ACTORS!!!!-Mainly female!-  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Alice_Alexia

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Do what you love and love what you do!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black, violet, white
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: ugh...
  • Build: Chubby and curvatious
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Excited for Halloween! LET THE HORROR FEST COMMENCE!
IN NEED OF MUSICIAN AND VOICE ACTORS!!!!-Mainly female!-
« on: November 16, 2012, 03:41:31 PM »
Ok so im basically turning everywhere for this! Im a senior animator and will need music and voice actors for my animation thesis!! Let it be known that I CANNOT pay in cash! I am a student!! HOWEVER I can pay in art! I would even be willing to give your character a cameo in my film! Yes it's a furry animation! :D Now if you are ok with this please read on!!

Story
 The main character is a young girl in highschool. She has no friends, she's heavy and not the best looking. She is a leafed nose bat, not the most attractive animal to most. She has huge round glasses, she's short and plump. She has large ears and has only fur on her head. She's a large nerd, is part of the debate club and the mathaletes ect. Basically she want's to be popular and have friends and fit in. So when she see's a flyer for a party at school she decides to go. But in deciding to go she also decides to change her appearance. So she replaces all her unwanted parts with parts that are loved by society and praised in magazines. She gives herself large boobs and long, thin legs. A small waist and beautiful hair ect. She goes to the party and is praised for her outfit and looks but realizes quickly that all the people there are just mean and cruel. She has nothing in common with them and in fact that hate everything she loves and is. So she realizes she made a stupid mistake and comes to love her for who she is. Thats how God made her.

So as you can see this film has a feeling I want to portray. Everyone has there insecurities and parts of themselves they don't like. Everyone knows how it feels to be picked on, to want to be liked and popular. And im sure a lot of people have had that realization that they are perfect the way they are and the people they have always admired and wanted to be friends with are really not worth it, there mean, nasty, insensitive, pricks. However there will also be some numerous elements to the film!

MUSICIAN
 What I need most is a musician! I need some score tracks to go along with my animation! Im working on my animatic, hope to have it done for class this Friday, so once its done ill provide a link here!

Im not looking for anything mind blowingly fancy! just something simple but that will add to the feeling and the moments in my film :) I will of course give credit to you in my film!

Please have a few examples for me if you are offering your services! I need to be able to hear your style as a musician!

VOICE ACTORS
 The second thing I need are voice actors! I will be the main character :3 and she also has a sister. Now there is also a main male lead and a main bitch lead, excuse my french! Now with those main characters I will need a good amount of other actors for a couple liners at the party. Script is in process as we speak, also to be completed for Friday as ill need a base script to put in the animatic. Then ill know the exact amount of actors I need! I REALLY NEED FEMALES!! I have some good males but only 1 female tryout so far!

If you'd like to audition your services as a voice actor please record yourself reading this line!--> "You just don't understand! All I want are friends...im tired of being a looser...is that so much to ask?" <-- Take it as you will and apply whatever feeling you wish! You may use any program you wish to record it, if you only have means of video and don't mind showing your face ill take that too lol just make sure its clear and there is no noise in the background!!

PAYMENT
 In terms of payment as I said I can't pay cash but I can pay in art, character cameo's and of course credit will be given! You can view my art here--> http://www.furaffinity.net/user/alicealexia/ and if I pick you we can negotiate any type of commission you wish!

AS A MUSICIAN I WILL DO MORE ART FOR YOU OF COURSE!

IF YOU'D LIKE TO AUDITION AND OFFER YOUR SERVICES THEN PLEASE COMMENT HERE! OR YOU CAN NOTE ME OR YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Any other questions feel free to ask! :D Hope to here from all you awesome musicians and actors out there!                  
  • Signature art by: PAC on FA
Halloween Commission sale is OPEN! Please go to my FA Journal here for all the info!--> http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/3829038/

Feel free to note me on my FA or email me to order!

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: IN NEED OF MUSICIAN AND VOICE ACTORS!!!!-Mainly female!-
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 08:45:51 PM »
lol what kind of music?