The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Meeting places  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Nikolai the Lynx

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am friendly and a good listener.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Canadian Lynx
  • Coloring: Silvery-brown (In summer reddish brown)
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Build: Lean, but furry.
  • Currently: Getting things sorted out.
Meeting places
« on: November 03, 2012, 03:19:52 PM »
Nikolai is an average 26 year old, he has a few good friends and nice family. He has a Facebook account and is a member on a few forums. Nikolai enjoys writing and has an account on DeviantART.

Nikolai was checking his DeviantWATCH messages like he did everyday, making sure he was up to date on his favourite artist's and writer's latest uploads.

Over the past three weeks Nikolai had been regularly noting one of his favourite artists. Nikolai had been commenting on her uploads for months, as he really admired her style.

Nikolai found himself reading through her latest message a few times, checking he hadn't missed anything before he clicked reply. He paused for a moment thinking to himself, going over what he was going to write.

The Lynx let out a sigh and began typing out his reply, while going over it in his head.

"I really love your art and we seem to have a lot in common. I think we get along quite well and I consider you a friend. I was wondering if you would like to meet up a sometime?" Nikolai's mouse hovered over the 'send' button, "Ah what the heck." He mumbled to himself as he slammed his finger down on the mouse button. "It is done now."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 08:06:48 PM by Nikolai the Lynx »

"You want to lead? Then Learn to follow." Game of Thrones

Offline Nikolai the Lynx

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am friendly and a good listener.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Canadian Lynx
  • Coloring: Silvery-brown (In summer reddish brown)
  • Height: 5'7"
  • Build: Lean, but furry.
  • Currently: Getting things sorted out.
Re: Meeting places
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »
Nikolai almost fell off his chair when he read the reply. He took a few minutes to analyse the message, and smiled to himself.

The Lynx thought for a moment and began typing out his slightly excited reply. "I can't believe you agreed to it. I am so happy you want to. When would we be looking at planning this?" Nikolai was smiling wildly when he sent it, and for the rest of the day he was in a state of child like giddiness.

"You want to lead? Then Learn to follow." Game of Thrones