The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The World.  (Read 422 times)

Offline Gaara

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I was born... a monster!!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: White Rhinoceros (Ceratotherium Simum)
  • Coloring: Red Primarily with White Markings.
  • Height: 8 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Lean with spiny protrusions.
  • Currently: Want out of this hellhole!!
The World.
« on: September 19, 2012, 08:22:00 PM »
I am only 17. And yet when I go to sleep I always think about the loved ones that are dead and who can be close to on the way out.. I tear up some nights thinking about this and I am all for living the moment but it gets to a point where you just think whats the point in life.

I got bullied all through primary school because of my weight and my "nerdiness" I mean literally in Lunch and breaks everyone would corner me with rocks and sticks and say "dance ham, or we will hurt you" and they would proper hurt me and I just had to stay in my classroom every break. What kind of life is that just running away from things. I have spent my whole life almost running away from things. [removed] I got ripped apart every **censor** day in school, I used to hide all I could.

I  have been expelled from school for self defense. I was allowed back but it was 10 days before my gcse's with a 3 month odd gap. This made me have shit results, which means I had to go to college to do a BTEC diploma rather than an extended ceritificate or A levels. I even get bullied in college. [removed] The getting in trouble has torn me apart from my family and I am basically unwanted in the house and I have been described on several occasions of being a parasite. My personal life sucks because I live in a small village with no one my age so I hang around with younger kids and people call me a paedophile, I am in love and chasing a woman that doesn't want me to exist and sent death threats. I have had many death threats via facebook messages. And because of the trouble I got into I **censor** up an almost guaranteed job near me. I cant get a job either now. This is why I want out. Some people call me lucky in the situation but trust me I have emotional scars and trauma that will be with me till the end of time. I tried suicide once. I dont like it but it is looking a better option everytime I consider it. Please PM of what you think cuz I dont understand a thing /:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 05:42:39 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Inappropriate sexual and drug-related content »

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!