The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Temple of the Force  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Luke White-Heart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • !DREIW EB
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampyric Wolf-lion
  • Coloring: Pure white with blue streaks on the chest and back.
  • Height: 6'10"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Thin, but strong.
  • Currently: Meh.....been better. But in love. ^^
Temple of the Force
« on: September 11, 2012, 06:45:15 PM »
Okay, it's high time we had a Star Wars trainging ground here. Okay, rules for the forum apply, Sith and Jedi train together (or seprately, depending on the Master's wishes.) There can only be a certain number of Masters on either side (though students can rise through the ranks), but we can have however many students. You can send your students on missions with Knights or other Apprentices. Sith and Jedi can meet and fight, but no killing. And no god-modding. It's like Star Wars with no huge conflict. Now, we need a character sheet, obviously, so here's a template.
Also, here's a link to the Star Wars wiki for canon. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Name:
Species (Fursona species):
Height:
Weight:
Sith or Jedi:
Rank (i.e. Apprentice, Padawan, Knight, Master [for Sith, only Master and Apprentice apply.]):
If Jedi, class: (i.e. Consular, Guardian, Sentinal, Vanguard, Sage, Infiltrator)
If Sith, class: (i.e. Marauder, Sorceror, Inquisitor, Warrior, Assasin, Juggernaut)
Master(s) or Apprentice(s):
Weapons:
Fighting style:
Character description (optional):

Here i go.

Name: Darth Fulgur
Height: 6' 10"
Weight: 140
Sith or Jedi: Sith
Class: Sorceror
Apprentices: TBA
Weapons: Single lightsaber
Fighting style: Prefers to use the Force, but a more elegant and deadly lightsaber style.
Character description: Was the son of a wealthy noble who traveled the galaxy, from Coruscant to Corellia. Then, traveled to the Outer Rim and saw the injustice and began to hate the Jedi. Was found by his Master, Ignis, and trained in the ways of the dark side. Views the Force as conflict and balance incarnate. Follows the will of the Force.

With regards to Masters and Apprentices, if you have discussed with another who you want to be, please do, but if not, we can discuss it once we have some posters.
  • Avatar by: Ventus Fall (THANK YOUS!!! :3 )
"Normal" is a word for something that doesn't exisit. It was created by those who don't challenge the status quo, and don't aspire to greatness.
Happiness is the way the Universe rewards those who face the hardships in their lives head on, with determination in their hearts.
Love is what binds us all together, what keeps us sane, makes us insane, holds the world and Universe together.
In my mind, it doesn't matter where you are going, where you've been, where you are, nor even the journey you're on. What matters is that you keep moving, no matter where you're going, where you've been, and where you are. Just keep moving.
I am White-Heart, white because it is every colour put into one, my heart is of all colours!