The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Confused...  (Read 302 times)

Offline Shadow Kitsune

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Imma shy lil fox neko...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: orange, a bit brown, & black
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: small, slender, curvy
  • Currently: I don't know sometimes...
Confused...
« on: September 02, 2012, 04:18:32 AM »
well... i need help... there's this guy i'm in love with and well a few months back we were basically friends with benefits... although he wanted to be more. then a month ago after i tell him my feelings for him he tells me he's going back to his ex that he's in love with. his ex lives in Illinois and he lives in texas with me. she cheated on him before and well... i'm wondering if its worth holding out on, waiting for him... he's the only furry i know in real life, my master... and well i feel closer to him than i have with any other guy and we really had something as short-lived as it was.... so help/advice is appreciated...  :?

Offline Bandal

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
Re: Confused...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 10:03:20 PM »
I would say that you deserve better than some guy who would choose someone who has already proven they are untrustworthy over a woman who has shown only love >:( . I am sorry that you are broken up by such a terrible event but I would say that you shouldn't hold out for someone who would be so reckless with your heart :) .
A monoculture never thrives :3