The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: NEW RPG!! FURRY DIGIMON SERIES!  (Read 2549 times)

Offline ArticIceFox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Icey blue
  • Height: Height 109 inches Width 209
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Same as a fox, but blue
NEW RPG!! FURRY DIGIMON SERIES!
« on: July 03, 2007, 07:01:48 AM »
Because my other one wasn't REALLY getting anything.... I wanted to to digimon because I love it!
Ok, (DONT SAY I DIDNT SAY WHAT TO DO AGAIN! :umm:)
First, say your name
Second, which digimon you want (your name DOESNT have to end in "mon" because I didn't like that, but your welcome to put it in your name)AKA the digimon you pick has a name, but that is a species NOT your name! (like the human race, we're called humans, but we don't walk around calling echother humans.. get it?)
Third, if you don't want to do anything in this thread, please, do NOT say anything
Fourth, all thats it required, just say something after your entry ( I will start my series off! Please, be remind to follow the third "what to do"... it ruins the series....)
This is the format you use (and what my charcter is)
1. Foxtronmon
2. Reenamon
Posted on: July 03, 2007, 03:53:19 AM
The series BEGINS!
Please use this format... ext.
Bob: Yo
Digimon: OMG!!!
Narrator: So, are story begins.... we journy to the digital world and find these strange creatures.... but we do not know what they are called. We call them "digimon".... but are they? We, the (number of people joined will specify how many digi-destine there is)digi-destine, will rise, tame, and help these digimon evolve. This will be no card game, but we shall aid them! Are time has come, TO DEFEAT THE DIGITAL EVIL!......
Narrator: So, are heros are not like other digiseries (but the 2nd), but as the 2nd series, they are alloud to travel back and forth with these SPECIAL digi-vices (I like to called them D10s XD) that will aid them throughout the journey!
Sora: Ughhh... where am I?
Reenamon: Your in the digital world, it seems you and (yet again, how many people join) have fallen into this world. We the (OMG DO I HAVE TO KEEP SAYING THIS? LIKE WHATS SHOWN ABOVE!) are your partners, and you are destine to tame us to fight the digital evil! But, we need you to help us digivolve to MEGA before we can do this...
Sora: WHAT????? THIS IS SO CONFUSING  omg..... your going to have to tell me a lot before I understand..
_______________________________________________________________________________________
The line is like a CUT for someone to add on. If I did not put this in, I would hurt my hands, and ruin the topic = (, oops I mean thread!
DON'T click if you're NOT MY FRIEND CLICK THE LINK AND GET FREE MONEY! (oh yah you need to click it even know it says DON'T!)and mabye other free things too!  Click it! You know you want to!