Author Topic: United Kingdom  (Read 82534 times)

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: isopod
  • Coloring: Green
  • Build: Cuddly
  • Currently: Chilling
Re: United Kingdom
« Reply #705 on: October 11, 2023, 07:13:00 PM »
north east England  fur here  ^_^

Don’t know of any furry community in the more specific place I live, but maybe I haven’t looked hard enough :p

• Signature art by: me :)
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
« Reply #706 on: October 11, 2023, 08:21:01 PM »
Ooh! I know of the Newcastle meets - I used to take an hour train to Bristolfurs, and a 3.5 hour bus to Weston meets, so I would totally recommend taking the trek up to meet your fellow furs  :P XP https://ne-furs.co.uk/ def worth joining the Telegram group - I am in a few different telegram groups for this area and it's a great way to meet furs.

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: isopod
  • Coloring: Green
  • Build: Cuddly
  • Currently: Chilling
« Reply #707 on: October 11, 2023, 08:30:57 PM »
Oh yeah I’ve seen quite a few of them!  ^_^ Even managed to (very awkwardly) talk to a few of the furs there (awkwardly compliment their fursuits then run away  x_x)

Luckily I can pretty feasibly get a ~2 hour bus to Newcastle, but Ive been waiting till I’m 16 to properly engage with the groups, since that seen to be, understandably, the common minimum for meets and things
  • Signature art by: me :)
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
« Reply #708 on: October 11, 2023, 08:39:01 PM »
Oooh, I see! Me, naturally assuming everybody here is in the 24-50 range  :?
Aah, the world will open up to you in time! Bide your time, lie in wait (oh no, wait, that's the themesong to Sonic Underground)

I remember being a young fur; I was so frustrated that everything was 16+ .. Ooh, what a world away; there's even me talking about it in this very thread!  XD Things will open up in time.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 01:48:11 PM by ZaraRaEchidna »

ZARA-RA!!