The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: unable to trust names  (Read 315 times)

Offline maggintons

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a cat that purrs/meows/licks/sniffs etc
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • my little ol youtube account
    • Awards
  • Species: maggcat
  • Coloring: black with a white chin and chest
  • Build: rather skinny but cute looking
  • Currently: doing college stuff college people do
unable to trust names
« on: June 25, 2012, 02:06:00 PM »
im kinda getting scared over the irc now if you have read my previous posts you may have noticed i have fell out with someone pretty badly

today i was on the irc and some new guy joined chat i swear i had heard the name before as a secondary well anyway he has the same internet provider and was in the same channels and also steam stated he was online im worried he is trying to get me banned by pretending not to know me and moaning if i ask questions

if i dont know the truth i swear ill never feel safe on the irc i dont know what to do ive got his name and ip down to report to mods just in case but Ugh am i going insane?
this is the signature of maggintons patented under the law within his imagination :3

Offline Drago

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rainbow Swagon
    • Awards
  • Species: Drakey Mercury
  • Currently: Shuffling, everyday.
Re: unable to trust names
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 03:38:39 PM »
Just a bit obsessed.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 04:25:43 PM »
You're kind of exaggerating the situation. A lot.

If someone wants to be left alone, leave them alone. Or at least back off some. Whether or not it's someone you've talked to before, not everyone appreciates being bombarded in a chat.

Our moderators will never ban you unless you do something to deserve it. So just behave yourself and don't freak out about it. Even in the off-chance that you do get banned in error, you can always talk to me about it and see if it can be reversed.

Calm down, respect other people's personal space, and you'll be fine. It is not the end of the world.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline maggintons

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a cat that purrs/meows/licks/sniffs etc
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • my little ol youtube account
    • Awards
  • Species: maggcat
  • Coloring: black with a white chin and chest
  • Build: rather skinny but cute looking
  • Currently: doing college stuff college people do
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 12:08:42 PM »
You're kind of exaggerating the situation. A lot.

If someone wants to be left alone, leave them alone. Or at least back off some. Whether or not it's someone you've talked to before, not everyone appreciates being bombarded in a chat.

Our moderators will never ban you unless you do something to deserve it. So just behave yourself and don't freak out about it. Even in the off-chance that you do get banned in error, you can always talk to me about it and see if it can be reversed.

Calm down, respect other people's personal space, and you'll be fine. It is not the end of the world.
i know i know...i just have genetic paranoia my dad is like that too always thinking im pretending to play games when im chatting online :/
this is the signature of maggintons patented under the law within his imagination :3