The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Assension of Darkness  (Read 5669 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Assension of Darkness
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2012, 02:32:57 AM »
(Yes, it can even be a 2-story house when parked. Horace made the cart and its' enchantments in his spare time.)

"Want me to have Horace open up a spare room? I'm a little nervous about doing this in front of anyone else..." She said as her tail swished from side to side.

Horace shrugged his shoulders. "I have literally no history on this struggle beyond what goes on in old tomes. They never say how it started... or why it was such a great offense that any living Diviner must suffer their wrath." Elistra poked her head through the flaps, and tapped Horace's shoulder.

"Hey, can the rooms be opened yet? I want some alone time with my beloved." Horace did his best to not show interest, though his slight blush would give it away.

"Huh? Oh of course!" He traced his claw on a carved square next to him, and anyone in the cart could see wooden doors appearing on the canvas of the inside. "The kitchen will be ready in an hour or so... dinner an hour after that. Try to not get too far along before dinner is ready, alright?"

"S-Shut it, Dad!" Elistra said as she went back into the carriage.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2012, 03:53:10 AM »
oh well. if i live through my next encounter with either of my two eldest brothers i'll make sure to ask. one's a horder who loves knowlege and gold and the other is said to have slept through the last 8 generations and know's more than any normal man should about history. my younger brother thinks he's the first or his title and just never died, he also claims that if we can restrain from getting killed we can all live for eternity....
i wonder if he said the same thing to my predicesor before killing him and his soon to be wife so brutaly. *riku calmly shruged and climbed into the carriage, planing to jump out when they got closer to the inn he had been at*
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2012, 01:28:20 PM »
Ah.  Thanks.  :) )

Marcina scooped her up like a feather.  "Point the way, beautiful."  She grinned lightly, teasingly bouncing Elistra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel stayed some away from the group, moving to an empty area.  She waved sadly to her mother, who waved back.

This would be a long trip.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2012, 03:10:45 PM »
Elistra pointed at one of the doors that had 'Bed' written on it. "There is also a lock on the other side of the door, though how he gets that feature to work in a canvas cart is beyond my ability to know." She wrapped her arms around Marcina's shoulders and lifted her head to the mare's ear. "Just to sate your curiosity: I've never gone past kissing, so please don't be too rough on me, my love."

Horace kept the cart going as he turned back and opened the flap. "In case anyone didn't realize yet, unless you left something at the inn or tavern you 'planned' on staying at, this cart is going to keep moving until it's time to make dinner, or breakfast."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kaya

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • B3 l00k1n L1k3 D4ng H3'2 Fly
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: dragon with feathered wings
  • Coloring: Green eyes, purple and blue hair to her mid back purple and blue scales on her body
  • Height: 5' 10''
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Build: alletically built
  • Currently: Nursing a cracked spine and busted right hip
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2012, 05:20:48 PM »
Elizabeth went over to the empiter ariea as well and just staired out the window. she thought she saw someone jumping from tree to tree out there.

~~~~~

scarlet snarled as she saw elizabeth get into the carrage.  she didnt think her clastrophopic sister would put herself in that small of a carrage with so many more people. she could not help but laugh. it was only a matter of time before she flipped out and came darting out of it. she would just have to follow the carrage until that happened. and that is what she did, hopping from tree to tree.
  • Signature art by: me
you can always return to the land of goodness. the road is paved with many challenges, but the most rewarding paths are not always the easiest.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2012, 06:00:44 PM »
*riku smiles at horace's warning* i figured as much, lucky i accounted for it. *as his stop came up riku lept out, rolling as hhe hit the dirt before getting up and dusting himself off. it only took him a few seconds to reach his horse, jumping int the saddle which had been put on as he'd asked. riding hard to meet the others before they made it out of he city*
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."