The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Best Prank You've Ever Heard Of  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Joe King

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hooded Cat
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What's this? JOEKING is Evolving!... JOEKING turned 22!
The Best Prank You've Ever Heard Of
« on: February 14, 2012, 05:28:57 AM »
Disclaimer:  I do not actually intend to carry out any of the proposed pranks that may be mentioned in this thread.  I'm actually just collecting ideas for writing purposes.

That said, here's the best prank I've ever heard of:
So, you take a raw hot dog, thaw it out, and put it in your pocket.  Best if you have somewhat baggy pants.  You head into work/school/wherever you need to be that day.  You approach your victim with your arms full, acting like you're in a rush.  You tell them you need to get something (keys, wallet, etc.) out of your pocket, and you don't have time to stop- and you ask them to reach in and grab it real quick.  Obviously, the set-up is more believable if you're not standing right next to a desk or something that you could just put your pile of *whatever* down on.  Anyway, they reach in, feel the hot dog, and immediately freak out. XD   For bonus points, have someone video tape it.

Here's one more that I've actually fallen for.  It's just so ridiculous, it doesn't even register that it might be a joke until it's too late, lol.  So for this one, it's best if you have a couple of friends in on it too- makes it much more confusing for the recipient.  You have a get-together with a couple friends at your house or something, and you explain the prank to all but one friend before they get there.  You get a cooler, put some ice in it, and fill it with bottles of water, or gatorade, soda, whatever it is you happen to have a lot of- but you put them all in upside-down.  Your friends arrive, and you start gaming, watching TV, or whatever it is you were planning to do... nothing seems out of place.  Eventually, either your designated victim asks for a drink, or you offer him one (it's best when they ask first, but don't wait too long before you offer, or it'll seem like a set-up).  So you tell him/her that there's drinks in that cooler over there, and say something like "oh, but we only got the upside-down kind".  At this point one of your other friends should chime in and say something like "yeah, be careful when you open it, it might spill".  Try not to laugh, smile, or act suspicious, like staring at the victim to see what he does.  But, when executed properly, they should pull the bottle/can out, holding it up-side down the whole time- as if it's supposed to be that way- and they will usually hesitate before opening it.  I know I did. XP   I've even seen one person actually open the bottle while holding it up-side down.

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Just your local friendly macro pink fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: pink and white with black ears and paws
  • Height: No idea, I've never stood still long enough to be surveyed
  • Weight: Not sure, the truck scales broke before we could get a reading
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Macro fagging it up
Re: The Best Prank You've Ever Heard Of
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 05:43:24 AM »
Awesome. :)

Theres one I've heard of and tried to see if it would work. You take a banana and you push a sewing pin through one of the edges and turn it from side to side, do this all down the banana about an inch apart then give it to someone (before the holes go brown) so when they peel it the banana is presliced.

Not brilliant I know but I'm sure I will remember others.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:48:43 AM by luggz »
"Here for a good time, not a long time" Colin McRae

Offline Joe King

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hooded Cat
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: What's this? JOEKING is Evolving!... JOEKING turned 22!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 05:52:47 AM »
Nice!  That's a pretty good one.  That reminds me of another one, but it's only really funny if you smoke cigars.  See, there's a typical rumor that the longer the ash gets on a cigar before it falls off, the better a cigar it is.  So, you prepare the trick by straightening out a paper clip, and shoving it through the middle of a cheap cigar.  Before lighting it up, you remind your buddy of the ash rumor, as if you're trying to convince him it's true.  You say something like "I'm telling you man, this is a 200 dollar cigar right here, wait and see how long the ash gets on it".  Of course, he won't be able to see the paper clip, but it'll hold the ash together almost all the way to the end, at which point he'll be in disbelief.  It's a small target audience that would appreciate the joke, but to a cigar enthusiast it's pretty hilarious.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 07:22:23 AM »
I've heard of one that I thought was funny.

Freeze some mentos inside ice cubes, then put them in a drink of someone who drinks Diet Coke. When the ice melts, the drink will burst out with fizz. XP

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Puffy Cookie

• Avid Aardvark
  • My Logic>The worlds logic
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampiric Wolf Dragon (Wolgonpyre)
  • Coloring: White with red wings
  • Build: Tetris
  • Currently: unknown
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 02:59:47 AM »
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7AUgp5fPI

If only I had the money for crap like this

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 07:40:36 PM »
put hair dye/food colouring in shampoo bottle