The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Free art requests :)  (Read 3360 times)

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Awards
  • Species: isopod
  • Coloring: Green
  • Build: Cuddly
  • Currently: Chilling
Free art requests :)
« on: October 08, 2023, 05:35:55 PM »
Recently gotten the motivation to start drawing again, and i wanna use it to try improve drawning different furries instead of just my own characters :p

Just drop a picture of ur character(s) n ill consider drawing them ^_^

You can do with the art whatever you like!
  • Signature art by: me :)
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Re: Free art requests :)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2023, 07:47:56 PM »
Ooh! Might I request one of my boy, Zara-Ra? Perhaps a mobian could be a good change of pace  ^_^

His reference image is in my mini profile, but I can link it here - https://sta.sh/0259eifznqeh
Feel free to draw as you like, or I can give you ideas~ 0:)

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2023, 12:16:36 PM »
I have two ideas one would be and already established Character i have, the other is an anthrorized pokemon i want to turn into new Ocs.  I guess i'll post them here.

So the first idea is something with My Dragon OC Asara she sometimes has wings....

I think the inside of the wing webbing is white.

My other idea is an anthro Zorua the pokemon both forms... which would be just  Zorua and hisulan Zorua. I cannot find good refrence images of them at this current time...

So here is the best i can do

The Hisulan form

Up to you if you want to attempt both  really need some good anthro zorua or ir's evolution for some concept art though.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 01:02:22 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Awards
  • Species: isopod
  • Coloring: Green
  • Build: Cuddly
  • Currently: Chilling
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2023, 11:17:36 PM »
Ooh! Might I request one of my boy, Zara-Ra? Perhaps a mobian could be a good change of pace  ^_^

His reference image is in my mini profile, but I can link it here - https://sta.sh/0259eifznqeh

Here he is  ^_^!

Not too sure how I feel about how it came out, but not too bad for a first try if I do say so myself  :) 
the whole dizzy/confused look was inspired by your pfp  :P

[ID: A pixel art drawing of a pink anthro echidna looking dizzy, as if about to trip over.
He has a large pink ponytail, and wears a purple jacket as well as black gloves, glasses and boots. Stars spin around his head /end ID]
  • Signature art by: me :)
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2023, 10:31:52 PM »
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! He looks awesome!  :* :* :* You did fantastic!

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2023, 10:37:41 PM »

Here he is  ^_^!

Not too sure how I feel about how it came out, but not too bad for a first try if I do say so myself  :) 
the whole dizzy/confused look was inspired by your pfp  :P

[ID: A pixel art drawing of a pink anthro echidna looking dizzy, as if about to trip over.
He has a large pink ponytail, and wears a purple jacket as well as black gloves, glasses and boots. Stars spin around his head /end ID]
little gritty looking but that may be due to the resolution but wow that looks good!
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13