Author Topic: Famous people  (Read 3783 times)

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Just your local friendly macro pink fox.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: pink and white with black ears and paws
  • Height: No idea, I've never stood still long enough to be surveyed
  • Weight: Not sure, the truck scales broke before we could get a reading
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Macro fagging it up
Famous people
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:44:16 AM »
I was wondering if anybody knew or have met any famous people.

I've met David Coulthard (ex F1 driver), Petter Solberg and a few other racing drivers.
The Liverpool football team at Aberdeen airport after a pre-season friendly against Aberdeen. Probably better know in Europe.
I'm also a distant relative of the late Michael Sheard, an actor who played Hitler 5 differant times, including in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

"Here for a good time, not a long time" Colin McRae

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Famous people
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 03:41:16 AM »
I was once in a car...
And right next to our car on the right hand side was a large black car...
And inside it was Harrison Ford.
No lie.
He even waved at me, since I had my Indiana Jones hat on.
My sister got a picture of it. I couldn't see him, because the windows on his car were tinted.
But he was RIGHT THERE!
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Edwolf

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 07:28:33 PM »
In my own particular case, the list is quite extensive. Nevertheless, when I lived in London, a fair number of famous people lived in our neighbourhood from Peter Alexander (a Northern Irish folk singer) to David Haig (star of such TV shows/films/stage productions as Mary Poppins, Love on a Branch Line, and The Thin Blue Line).
I also remember, in my time, meeting Fred Dibnah and even Mickey Rooney!

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 11:18:40 PM »
Fred Dibnah is a legend. Climbing up those chimneys with no ropes wearing his boiler suit and bunnet.

Offline Edwolf

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 11:24:31 PM »
Fred Dibnah is a legend. Climbing up those chimneys with no ropes wearing his boiler suit and bunnet.

I can never forget the day of his death: 6th November 2004. He died at Bolton Hospice, aged 66.

Offline Akula Filiko

• Eager Elephant
  • What're you looking at?
    • My deviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Blacktip Reef Shark
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Kinda muscular
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 08:58:59 AM »
Let's see I've met/seen:

Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters
Tim Burton
The guy with the glasses on all the Verizon commercials
Steven Spielberg
The assistant coach of the Lakers
Alex Knost, Rob Machado, Mike Losness, Tim Curren, and Mick Fanning, all pro surfers
Brandon Boyd, lead singer of Incubus

I've seen a lot of people o.O

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 06:50:52 PM »
Let's see here too... Since I'm a music freak, mostly all the people I met are either bands or band members:

I met the entire group "The Agonist" , which is a band from Montreal, Quebec (kinda metalcore, Symphonic band) and I've shaked hands with David Marino, the guitarist and I also talked a bit with the singer.

I also met, talked and shook hands with ALL the members of Lamb of God... Personnaly, this was one of my most crazy metal show ever :o

I've met a band called "Cancer Bats", which comes from Toronto, Ontario... And Their music is quite good I have to say! :D

And last but not the least, I met the one and only Mike Mangini, Ex-Drummer of Anihilator, Extreme, Steve Vai, James Labrie and present drummer of Dream Theater, one my favorite band in this world :D. I got an autograph, I shook his hand and talked a bit with him and I then took a pic with him and I. When I got out, I was shaking so bad :o I was so happy to have met an excelent drummer as Mike Mangini ^-^
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 06:52:43 PM »
The only "famous people" I have met are Miles Mcpherson and David Spade.
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline legolyle

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always right? You're doing something wrong!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark grey-blue, with a nice grey streak
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Currently: Aliens!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 09:53:30 PM »
I met Dean Kamen, as well as some of his associates. Very interesting guy.
"if your philosophy is not unsettled daily then you are blind to all the universe has to offer"
- Neil Tyson

"When I told my father I wanted to be a physicist, he said, ‘Hell no, you ain’t going to work in a drug store.’ I said no, not a pharmacist. I said, ‘Like Einstein.’ He poked me in the chest with a piece of plumbing pipe. ‘You ain’t going to be no engineer,’ he said. ‘You’re going to be Einstein.’"
-Leonard Susskind
:'D those sorts of things make me smile.

~negotiator~

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 03:40:01 AM »
The only "famous people" I have met are Miles Mcpherson and David Spade.
You met David Spade?! Lucky!
Weird coincidence I just saw an old SNL in which he hosted.
Also, my dad has met many famous people from the old days, including Englebert Humperdink.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2012, 04:46:10 AM »
I gave Philip Labonte a bag of cotton candy that me and my brother crushed to dust. I wonder how long he kept it before throwing it away...

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2012, 02:27:49 PM »
Well........ I dunno if she's famous, but Elen Levon goes is in the same class as me :D

(She did naughty, look it up if you have time... not my kind of music though XD)
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Luggz

• aka Radge
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 07:11:24 PM »
^ Not my kind of music either but its pretty cool that she is in your class, think the most "famous" person from my school bowls for Scotland. Exciting stuff.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 12:51:34 AM »
I shook Jayko's hand.  ^_^

You know... KNIGHT'S KINGDOM? That Jayko?

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 04:38:28 AM »
I've met Canadian comedian, Mary Walsh.
I personally find her to be hilarious and she happens to be married to someone my mom works with so I had a chance to speak with her before.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain