The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A little confused here.  (Read 266 times)

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
A little confused here.
« on: January 04, 2012, 05:20:22 AM »
Okay. So I've been single for more than a year now. And it's not KILLING me or anything. It's just, lately, I've been feeling like I want to get into another relationship. But I'm supposed to be leaving for China in 2 to 3 months. I'll be staying there for around 3 years at least. I'm not real sure what to do here. I mean I've been getting that "I wanna be lovey dovey with someone" feeling, it's getting hard to resist lately I guess. What do you guys think I should do?

Also I think another problem is how high my standards are. I mean, I want a guy who is going somewhere in life, isn't a huge ball of horny-ness, spiritual, and practices martial arts. XD I know that sounds a bit too specific or hardcore. But, I don't want to settle for Mr. Good-enough, I want to have Mr. Perfect.

Bah well that's my rant/wanting advice thingy. Thank you guys for taking the time to read. :)
Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: A little confused here.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 05:43:20 AM »
Well for one thing, you have a better chance of finding someone who practices martial arts after you leave if you're going to China to study martial arts.

Unless you're specifically looking for something short-term, it would probably be better to wait.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Sij

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Probably the coolest fox ever.
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur
  • Height: 5 Feet 11 Inches
  • Weight: 155 pounds
  • Build: In very good physical shape, lots of muscle, but it's lean and not bulky at all.
  • Currently: Glad to be back in the US of A. :)
Re: A little confused here.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 06:08:07 AM »
Well for one thing, you have a better chance of finding someone who practices martial arts after you leave if you're going to China to study martial arts.

Unless you're specifically looking for something short-term, it would probably be better to wait.

I agree with you totally. It's just a bit... Bothersome? Saddening? I don't really know the emotion to describe it.
Die the same way you were born, screaming and bathed in blood.
Who and what are simple questions, but why, will always make people cower. - My friend Eamon
The ones going into battle expecting the worst, are also prepared for the worst. - Me
Is the glass half empty or half full? If empty, you can still drink out of a half empty cup. - Me
Don't be stupid. - Me

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!