The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: in the dark of the night.  (Read 1102 times)

Offline darryldemented

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: gray fur with black stripe down the middle of back
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: drooling as i wonder what is for lunch <3
in the dark of the night.
« on: November 23, 2011, 03:41:56 AM »
the setting is a suburban neighborhood where (up to) 5 furs are roommates in a large house. they live next to an older man who is mean and crazy. he steals things from the housse. eventually during the RP he will steal something of sentimental value from your character and you have to steal it back. somebody can play the old man if you like and i will consider him having a crazy wife as well if enough people show interest. eventually the old man will go to far and someone will have to kill him. later on (if there is a wife) she will seek revenge. other wise the furs will be imprisoned and will have to plot and execute an escape.  this is my first  serious roleplay so it is open to suggestions from other characters involved but in the end i make the final calls. .

post all the basic info on your character as well as a back story.
after at least 2 roommate characters and the old man character joinwe will begin.