Author Topic: College Letter troubles..  (Read 398 times)

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
College Letter troubles..
« on: November 11, 2011, 10:44:22 PM »
I'm still attempting to get into a university by the end of this year in order to move out of my parent's house and pursue a fulfilling career. In order to do this I need a recommendation letter from a teacher telling the college about how I'm worthy of that specific school.
So I asked a teacher who really seemed to think I was a good student (and trust me, those kinds of people in my life are rare these days) to write me a letter. A few weeks later she said she had the letter written but she couldn't submit it to the website it needed to be sent to. I suggested that we had a meeting to solve the problem, but now she's constantly avoiding me. She ignores my emails, she's never in her office during office hours, and she doesn't pick up her phone.
Today I even had to ditch my eighth period class to try to talk to her, and I almost ran into her in the hallway when she saw me (I think..), turned around, and walked quickly the other way away from me.
I really really need this letter to get into the school of my choice but I can't do that with her just dodging me. I have no idea why she's doing this...
If you want beef then bring the ruckus