The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Freebie and Donation Streams  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Zahrah

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Artist and Fursuit Maker
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Fuzz Butt Fursuits
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Coloring: Tan, white, brown
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Build: Curvy
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Tired
Freebie and Donation Streams
« on: May 25, 2012, 02:33:04 AM »
All this week and next week. I'm earning money because my baby had to go to an emergency vet and now we have vet bills that will cost us $940. Feel free to donate off of streams too and just contact me telling me your email and what you want for your sketch. I'd prefer to keep these clean, but I will do adult art if need be.

I stream from 12pm to 5,6, or 7pm AKST or 4pm to 9,10, or 11 EST. Mon-Fri and never Sat or Sun.

http://www.livestream.com/terramoon

Guys, feel free to ask about a freebie or donation piece while I'm working. I won't bite. :)

The freebie's will be headshot and chibi sketches and donations will be full body sketches. I'm doing sketches as they are easiest for me to finish quickly.

For freebies, you must spread the word about the stream and what I'm earning for. Even if you can't make it, it'd be extremely appreciated if you did this.

For those donating, even if you can't make it to the stream, you can still donate with my info at the end and leave your username and FA, IB, or SF. I'll contact you and ask what you want for your sketch.

$456/$940 Raised

Rules for sending money through paypal:
$1+ because of their fees and select personal and other please. :)

[email protected] is my paypal

After this has been raised, I need to help earn $2000 for moving. Alaska is very expensive. These expenses are security deposit, pet deposit, last months rent for this place, and rent for the next place. I will be continuing these streams until we have met these goals.

$0/$2000 Raised

Last in this group will be our wedding which could cost towards $2000. We're not doing a fancy wedding, but we hope to go on a cruise for our honeymoon.

$0/$2000 Raised

Thanks guys and I hope we can reach these goals.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 09:51:12 PM by Terra Moon »
My art accounts:
FA|DA|FN||IB|SF

My fursuit accounts:
FA|DA|FN|IB|SF