The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Do I end this all for the world to see? -Trivium shoutout-  (Read 996 times)

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
Do I end this all for the world to see? -Trivium shoutout-
« on: August 11, 2011, 09:11:00 PM »
IN WAAAAAAVES!!!
Yes! Trivium has now released their 5th album, of course I pre-ordered the special edition bundle and all.. and all I can say is that I'm loving this album!

This is basically just a shout to those not having heard it saying that I find it awesome. And those who's already heard something from it, feel free to discuss!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxOhc-dfEDY - In Waves live studio recording, no autotune or similar, they just are that good.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 09:45:35 PM by Timmy Fox »
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!