The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ideas for an Ironclaw setting rp (future OOC and title change later)  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
Again sorry to the mods if this is the wrong place, but should people know and like the idea for this rp it will become the ooc ^^

So if anyone here has ever played a game of Ironclaw or Jadeclaw, I would love to start a game using the setting/classes, not necessarily the dice system since it would be an overly complex and time consuming game and I know that many people on this board are often involved in several other rp's^^

If you are interested in learning about the Ironclaw world and classes you can get the core manual free by searching for Ironclaw, or Ironclaw Anthropomorphic Fantasy Roleplay on 4shared.com^^ Looking forward to feedback and if I have enough people interested I will definitely get cracking on a campaign/story

=^,-,^=
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"