The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rogue website that I'm not sure was discussed  (Read 302 times)

Offline Ebesu

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifting wolf
  • Coloring: ocher for the main color crimsom pink for the hair, light grey muzzle, underbelly, lower legs+paws, and the tail tip
Rogue website that I'm not sure was discussed
« on: June 16, 2011, 11:53:29 PM »
Everyone take a look at this website *removed* anyone else see a problem with this website or is it just me.  :P

Now, I know a number of furries would flip out because of this website but I personally laughed at the "fair, unbiased and factual" on my internet tabs (hell, I'm still laughing XD)  However I do want to take steps into getting these people who find this website to understand that this is just a rogue website and nothing more.  I need some steps on how I want to deal with this so this is what I was thinking.

1. send an e-mail on a safe account that will make me unknown and demonstrate logical points on what a furry is.

2. take a screenshot of my sent mail and if the ends up on the website edited, then it will give me serious evidence to make my point in my next vid.

3. if he does take the bias appoach I will inform furries not to go to this website since nothing will help in that matter but try to inform others who don't know anything about the fandom that this is highly inaccurate.

The next video will be determined how he would react to me.  But I do find Zoosexual=furry to be highly offensive to people who are just common furries.  This might also be a troll website so that's why I'm taking this in the safe route.  You can give me advice of what else I can do about this.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 12:06:47 AM by White Wolf Guardian, Reason: Foul language in link, controversial content. »
Everyone learns something every day, make sure you spread that knowledge.

I am merely just a wolf playing the role of a human, (wolf therian as well)

Don't forget to check out my art.  I'm leaving a link in my profile.  :)

My YouTube account http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLeetCasualGamer I rant and commentate.

Wii FC codes SSBB (3007-7844-7434)  TvC (4942-4274-2990)  I'm much better with SSBB but I welcome either game.  :P

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Rogue website that I'm not sure was discussed
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 12:07:49 AM »
Please do not make controversial threads.

Locked.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer