The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Instinct RP Signup & OOC  (Read 1450 times)

Offline kartracer76

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Thresher Shark
  • Coloring: Black, Grey, Red, White
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Medium, well toned
Instinct RP Signup & OOC
« on: April 26, 2011, 01:23:58 AM »
Hey TFF!

Stand back, I have decided to create my own RP! Oh yes, this will be the fruit of our twisted imaginations and sick personal fantasies... or it can be a way to waste a few hours here and there, your choice!

In this thread we will create our characters and tell a little bit about them. All users are welcome to join. I don't think I'll have a limit on the number of players because this RP, like all others, is meant to be fun. There is also no limit on the number of characters you can have, that's right! You can be 50 different characters if you want (for the love of god please don't do that)!

Onto the story...

This RP takes place on Earth, the year is 2012 and Humans are an endangered species. In 1990 an experiment in the southern part of Ruissa led to the demise of almost 90% of Humans in existance. A large scale praticle collider was being tested for the first time and things were looking well. Billions of lines of data were being produced, all giving information on the origins of our universe. What happened next could be seen as a freak accident. The collision center of the device was contaminated and for one instant a small black hole was formed. The negative energy released by the particle collisions fed the black hole and caused two worm holes to form on the quantum scale and because of their immense gravity they began to orbit one another. They eventually collided and a two meter wide cosmic string was created. A gateway if you will.

The immediate area surrounding the cosmic string was gone. A 10 meter radius sphere of machinery and structure was mising from the vacinity of the anomaly. After several different data collection probes were sent through, they discovered a lush and beautiful scene. On the other side was the reality of the K'iva. The freak accident had linked them to another world. This world was inhabbited by anthromorphic animals not too dissimillar to our own animals (Furries people! Real furries!). The speicies of the K'iva varried as greatly as the animal species on Earth. The K'iva world was not very different from our own, other than the fact that they had many of their own standards of beauty and intellegence as well as different achitecture and forms of entertainment. Their society was constantly at war, though there were multiple sovereign lands in their world.

At first it was only dignitaries of each world to visit but soon people were taking up residence in each world. With the surge of new residents came something that the Human race was not ready for. Disease. An illness that couldn't be combatted by anything either race tried. It was something that the K'iva had never discovered in their world as it had never infected their kind. The population of the Human race was reduced to 670,000,000, reduced by almost 90%. Because of this drop in population most of the Earthling society is K'iva. Russia was declared K'iva land in 1999 due to the drop in Human population in the area and the large numbers of K'iva comming to Earth from the gateway in southern Russia.

Disease wasn't the only thing to tag along on the ride to Earth. K'iva war came and decimated parts of Asia. In the current time there is great political unrest between K'iva around the world. War between K'iva species is just around the corner and they will drag the Humans in with them.

This RP takes place at a Canadian Highschool where K'iva and Humans more or less co-exist. Though the former country of Russia is declared K'iva land, more K'iva live in North America as their native language is closer to English than any other. Ease of living came first. The school has 1,400 students, 219 of which are Human, the rest are a mixture of different K'iva species. Fights between species aren't uncommon but fights between Humans and K'iva are few and far between. The simple fact of this matter is that the average K'iva has about 30cm on a Human of equal age and almost 20% more muscle mass. The K'iva are very intelligent and cultured, their people pride themselves in honor and humility. After a few "days" in the RP, war will break out and [censored] will hit the fan.

The characters in this RP are open to any of the students or faculty of the school. You can create a character that is a
Spoiler for Hidden:
soldier
if you wish, and I encourage that but we need students. Once we have what I feel to be enough players I will start the RP in a new thread and all players at that time will recieve a PM that will include a link to the new thread as well as important information. New players will be permitted to join in the RP so long as they post their character in this thread first. I will likely make a few changes to this document and to the overall plot of the RP. Keep in mind that an RP is a living thing. Some of the best RP's I've participated in had no story at all. We simply created our characters and let our imaginations run wild.

When creating your characters please use this format if possible:
Name:
Build:
Species:
Race:
Colouration:
Hair (if any):
Eyes:
Facial Hair (if any):

Additional Physical traits:

Personality traits:

Background/past:

Additional notes:

And now, onto my character:

Name: Jason Reeme
Height: 168cm (5'6")
Build: Medium build, well toned
Species: Human
Race: Caucasian
Colouration: NA
Hair (if any): Short light brown hair, 1" in length. Spiked at the top some days, others simply left alone.
Eyes: Blue
Facial Hair (if any): Short brown goatee.

Additional Physical traits:
Jason has a slightly rounded jaw and pronounced cheek bones. Teeth are straight after having braces for a year. He usually wears dark blue slim fit jeans with a branded metal T-shirt. When outdoors in cool weather he commonly wears a black pea coat. Jason loves hats and is almost always wearing either a winter hat with large ear flaps or a Puma ball cap.

Personality traits:
Jason is rather reserved at times but once pushed too far he will snap and everyone near will know. Jason sufferes from certain emotional and social dissorders so he is slow to warm up to people and there are few he reveals his true self to. When he finds something he is interested in he becomes very dedicated to it, sometimes to the point of ignoring all other things around him.

Background/past:
Jason was raised in what would be considered the average household. Mother and father in their early thrities when he was born, no siblings. Middle class. Because of the seemingly vast numbers of K'iva around and so few Humans, he felt alienated and secluded. When he entered highschool he befriended some of the other Humans there but never really got too well aquainted with any of the K'iva. He is the only Human member of the highschool rowing team and is able to give the K'iva members a run for their money.

Additional notes:
Firearms enthusiast. He owns two rifles; a bolt action Eatonia .22 longrifle and a Browing .308 semi-auto scoped rifle, and a Barretta M9 pistol. Jason is also a motorsports enthusiast. He works on any vehicles he can and enjoys doing so.

That's all folks, just use this thread to create your character and to reserve a spot!

Time spent thinking about what could be, is time wasted making it a reality.