The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Feeding the White Light (OOC)  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
Feeding the White Light (OOC)
« on: April 08, 2011, 11:55:10 PM »
I was listening to Das Weisse Licht by Oomph! and I was struck with a grand idea for an RP. The RP will be biased off of the official music video by the band and you are more than welcome to track it down on your own on YouTube or whatever. I don't want to be responsible for leading someone to a bad site.

At the beginning of the RP you will awake inside your room in your apartment feeling strange, like you had a very bad dream but cant remember what it was about or what happened. Upon leaving your apartment you knotice something isn't quite right. Everything seems too... perfect. Like everything is planned and set to a loop. You will see others who, like you, knotice something is going on. These will be other players who will join the RP and try to unravel the mystery of what has happened.

I believe the RP will be able to successfully support three players. Throughout the RP I will be PMing various players and giving them pieces of information depending on what they do. Please take note! What you do will determine what you may learn!

I want to keep information to a minimum to add to suspense and confusion because in my personal opinion it is the proper measure of the two that make for a good Mystery/Drama.

Post up your character sheets and I will inform everyone when I have made the RP

A Character Sheet Template

Race/Species:

Nationality:

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Hair/Fur Color:

Eye Color:

Identifying Marks:

Sexual Orentation:

Job:

Appearance:

Equipment:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 04:05:58 PM by Hunter_Tier »
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante