The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: always always tired  (Read 291 times)

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
always always tired
« on: April 06, 2011, 07:52:39 PM »
I'm so tired...

Always tired...

I can sleep for tweleve hours and wake up tired. I go home...and sleep until 5am the next morning. This 5 to 5 sleeping pattern is hectic on my schedule. I told my doctor and she didn't say anything. Why am I so tired please...I can't possibly remain this tired for TWO MONTHS. All I do takes so much effort I'm so tired *naps*....I fall asleep at school, doze off. It doens't matter how long I sleep, I'm tired. This has been going on for too long.

I can't keep telling my poor bf..."I'm going to sleep now, sorry" or "Sorry you missed me, I was sleeping" or "What did I do today? I slept." or "I'm dozing off on you hun"

Someone tell me how to not be tired. This has got to stop. It's hurting my health and life and my doctor doesn't know jack.
x

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
Re: always always tired
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 08:28:26 PM »
See a different doctor? It sounds to me that it's not just a sleep pattern problem.

At home, I'd suggest that you try and sleep normally, 8 hours a day, during night. Maybe your boyfriend can help you. At least shorten it down some, because the more you sleep, the more tired you get.

Offline Kin Kitsune

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • >:3
    • Awards
Re: always always tired
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 08:42:41 PM »
Upping your nutrition intake and making sure you're getting some light exercise might help energize you, but it sounds like something a doctor should be looking into.