Author Topic: The Warped (OOC One Slot Open)  (Read 32190 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
The Warped (OOC One Slot Open)
« on: February 28, 2011, 09:23:49 PM »
Ok, so here's a fun new twist on the Fantasy RP setup. Now our story actually starts out in the future. However, during medieval times, turmoil leaves millions under slavery and the light of a prophecy is what keeps people alive. The prophecy tells of the day when warriors of a different world would free them of this tyranny. However, when that day came, the warriors not only took down the oppressive leaders, they took their thrones and took over themselves. Now, the wizard who brought the heroes in the first time, leaves to bring seek out the proper heroes. He brought himself over our time to seek those heroes. All of the players have known this old man their whole lives, but not each other. The old man has been our friend and mentor over the years, he always showed us cool stuff and told us awesome stories. Our lives were always hell, and he was our escape. Finally, one day, he calls you over at an unusual time and day than usual. When you arrive, you find a number of others around the same age, and this is when our journey begins.

Rules of the RP:
-NO Godmodding
-NO Arguing with or Questioning the OP
-NO Power-playing unless discussed by the player, playee, and the OP.
-MUST follow all guidelines set
-IF you have an idea that's not stated in the guidelines, PM me FIRST before using it in the RP
-MUST post a 3 line minimum, or you get a strike.
-MUST post in your designated order, and as soon as you can.
-MUST post everyday at least once.
-If the next person in order doesn't post within 18 hours of the last person, they're skipped with a strike unless they have a good reason.
-3 strikes, you're out. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
(In other words, same as most of my RPs)

RP App:
Name:
Profession:
BIO: (Basically, your life's SOB story.)

My App:
Name: Kiral Vantis
Species: Silver wolf
Profession: Construction worker
BIO: Kiral was kicked out of his home when he started high school, since his parents were tired of his attitude and laziness. He prides himself in his strength, and his mind. He never listened in school, so he got kicked out before winter break. Since then, he worked on odd jobs. Since elementary school, he usually spent every Saturday night with the old guy in the old Celburne place down the road. From High School years and on, he stopped by and even drank with the old man, listening to his stories. The old man always helped him maintain confidence in himself, which helped him get work and be recognized for his work effort at work.

ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE REVIEWED BY ME BEFORE RECEIVING ACCEPTANCE. IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU CAN KEEP THE RULES, DON'T APPLY.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:54:45 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: The Warped (OOC Sign-up Stage)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 10:12:48 PM »
Name: White "G" Wolf
Species: Arctic wolf dragon
Profession: Carpenter
BIO: Raised by his wolf father until he passed away from cancer, White grew up not knowing his dragon mother or having anyone he knew as family anymore, often wondering what his parents did before they passed away, he could never get his father to talk about it. He did know a thing or two about building houses though and passed that talent to his son along with a friendly view to be kind to those he conversed with whether or not they be undesirable, they were still a potential customer. The wolgon was not particularly a fan of most of his school work that he had gone through as he preferred hands-on work, however he did like to dabble with history books and frequently in boredom his butterfly knife. While doing many jobs with his father before his father passed away White was introduced to an old man that his father seemed quite fond of, but as he died he had wished that he stayed close to this man, to which the wolf dragon kept his word and took up mentoring on whatever odd subjects the old man had given.

Not sure if hybrids are okay, but it's an easy fix it not and uhh the intro might be a bit sketchy, but I read it off a few times and it seems to work x.x.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 02:31:45 AM by White Wolf Guardian, Reason: No more magics D: »
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 11:20:59 PM »
Name: Mahi Smythe
Species: Chimpanzee.
Profession: Jewelry maker.
BIO: Born blind, she has been treated differently her entire life. Her parents protected to an annoying degree like she was completely helpless instead of trying to teach her how to take care of herself. Other people thought that she could just be stepped on since she couldn't see. Men thought she could be easily fooled by them when she came of age. One thing that they all didn't seem to understand was that she wasn't stupid and she wouldn't take their pity or their crap. When she finally got tired enough of it all, she went to the old man who she had known her whole life through his association with her parents. He taught her how to take care herself, how to use her heightened senses to her advantage, and how to defend herself.

I hate doing sob stories. >_<

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 12:34:47 AM »
sorry, but no magic in the future, White, but accepted. Same for you, Vee. Let's see if we get some more in, since we do have some time before the end of mana.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 01:18:37 AM »
Well you said there was a wizard, so I sort of assumed that along with it being fantasy themed that made sense? I'm a bit confused D:

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 02:37:51 AM »
the old wizard has indeed been there all our lives, but we don't know he is a wizard. We're all in a futuristic world similar to our current one. Magic is nonsense to us all. That is, until we get sent back in time by the old codger's magic.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 02:47:44 AM »
Sweet! Though oddly I'm reminded of Golden Sun and Inuyasha at the same time o.o, this sounds like one of the best ideas for an RP I've seen in a long time since Kin Chronicles and End of Life :D
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 02:49:46 AM by White Wolf Guardian »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 01:42:47 PM »
well, i never intended Mana to last long. Besides, this is a big one as my newest. Like Fur-al High and Kin Chronicles, I'm looking to make something that people would even want to read. However, Golden Sun? I don't see the ref, and I've beaten all 3 games already. As for Inuyasha.... I can see where there's time travel, but that's it.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 02:12:28 PM »
might as well. sounds interesting. (sweet, a sob story, i can do that easy.)

Name: max shadow
Species: lace monitor
Profession: chef
BIO: max was born as the last of seven kids, his mother apon naming him died from the stress sending his father into depression. max wasn't told about his mothers final moments till he was six, at his fathers funeral by his oldest brother. and was told less than a week later that due to a chain of events that could not be explained he was alone.....he spent the next few years in and out of foster homes and police holding cells untill he returned to his home town as an out cast, he would return once or twice a week and endure the hate so he could meet up with an old man, the only remaining person that didn't hate him that he knew. he always learnt something from the old man which was good seeing as he never got through more than a month of school before being suspnded for fighting.

that any good?
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 04:28:05 PM »
I'll join, but I'm going to decide on a character. But is there any possibility of an angel? At all?

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 08:19:40 PM »
Name: Mortis
Gender: Female, tends to look male or androgynous / hides her gender.
Species: Chameleon.
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4163938/ (basically a genderbent Romei)
Profession: Artist / Student.
BIO: Mortis grew up with both of her parents, and while she had an extensive family, her parents were her only "real" family. The others often attempted to leach and take advantage of her parents growing up, going through elaborate schemes and harassment to do so. As a result, her mother became depressed and had a mental breakdown, while her father became angry and took out his feelings on her (not physical) when something was wrong. Because of this, she was always detached and sought to please her parents so they could have something to look forward to, but no matter what she did, she could never seem to be noticed. The only thing that really developed in her life was her artistic talent, which served as her means to meet and befriend the old man.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 06:09:13 PM by Mortis.Reptus »

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 10:08:18 PM »
I'll join, but I'm going to decide on a character. But is there any possibility of an angel? At all?
sorry, but limited to humans/furries/scalies

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 10:11:48 PM »
Just proposing this question, but when going back in time, will this cause changes in abilities to the characters, permitting such things as angelic beings perhaps?

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2011, 10:13:50 PM »
wow, everyone has such well developed sob stories, lolz. Rigor, you're in. serpington, if you think you can keep up, then you're in as well.
Just proposing this question, but when going back in time, will this cause changes in abilities to the characters, permitting such things as angelic beings perhaps?

you'll have to wait and see. there's more to this RP than anyone is going to know until we get there. Unlike my previous RPs, I will no longer be giving hints or info on what I'm planning to have next. All I will be doing is letting you guys know if something needs to be changed.

Very good questions, everyone. I'm glad you are all taking initiative.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2011, 10:29:38 PM »
Name: Macid "Mac" Macgarma
Species: Canadian Lynx
Profession: Historian
BIO: Macid grew up in a wealthy lifestyle with very loving parents. Everyday after school he would go to the library and just read until it closed. It was at the library that he met the old man who introduced him into books in the first place when he was just a kitten. Once a week, the old man would introduce a new book to him, and he would report on it the following week. On his 16th birthday, Mobsters came to his house and gunned down his parents for a hit. Not having anywhere else to go, he talked the librarian into letting him stay with her and help out around the Library. Often times, he would cut himself to get his mind off his parents death, causing him to be rushed to the emergency rooms once or twice a week. To stop this, the old man gave him a journal to write in, to keep his mind occupied and away from such dangerous thoughts.

Hows that? Can I join?  :)