The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I Need Support...  (Read 415 times)

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
I Need Support...
« on: February 24, 2011, 03:08:00 AM »
Yea, I'm gonna be undertaking some huge stuff here. I'm gonna try and stop being a misanthrope, cuz its just plain unhealthy. I decided it would be good to write a blog about it. Here it is if you're intrested. I'm at a loss on how to become less of a misanthrope, so... Help?

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: I Need Support...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 03:35:08 AM »
It's respectable that you're seeking support for this issue. Unfortunately, due to recent problems with people flaming humans every time misanthropy comes up in conversation and consequently making our non-furry forum users feel unwelcome here, I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this thread as a preventative measure.

I encourage people to still show support for ShadoWolf, but if you'd like to discuss this matter with her, please do so through PMs.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.