The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [X] or [Y]?  (Read 7851 times)

Offline Zaspher

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog/Deer hybrid (an akita with antlers)
  • Coloring: Navy Blue & white. Brown and purple eyes.
  • Height: 6''2"
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: large and floofy
Re: [X] or [Y]?
« Reply #735 on: July 18, 2011, 05:36:58 AM »
Saw... TCM is just violent sound effects...

Koopas or Goombas

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #736 on: July 18, 2011, 05:42:19 AM »
goombas, cause even though they walk slowly and in a straight line, they still kill you.

cats or dogs

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #737 on: July 18, 2011, 11:20:03 PM »
Cats.

Regular Square or Sliding T-bevel Square?
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
« Reply #738 on: July 18, 2011, 11:27:09 PM »
Regular square because I don't know what trhe other one is o.O

American Dad or Family Guy
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #739 on: July 18, 2011, 11:58:06 PM »
Phineas and Ferb. (I don't like either of those shows.)

Shanks or shivs?
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #740 on: July 19, 2011, 03:33:32 AM »
shank much longer

sony or yamah
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
« Reply #741 on: July 19, 2011, 04:23:02 AM »
sony FTW

Ibanez or Gibson

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Zaspher

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog/Deer hybrid (an akita with antlers)
  • Coloring: Navy Blue & white. Brown and purple eyes.
  • Height: 6''2"
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: large and floofy
« Reply #742 on: July 19, 2011, 06:03:31 AM »
Both it depends on what you're playing... Gibson guitars have a bluesy sound that carries about quite well, the only problom is they seem to put the high E string too close to the fretboard making it difficult to bend properlyat times... Ibanez has good control over distortion and is great for most types of metal... It also usually carries a certain curviture about the fretboard allowing smooth playing...

Les Paul or Stratocaster

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #743 on: July 19, 2011, 04:52:19 PM »
Tough choice  :o Although I never played with both of them, I'd choose Stratocaster guitars. Why? Basicly because the sound coming out of those guitars have something more than Les Paul guitars... But again, with slash... ><

Ipod or MP3

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #744 on: July 20, 2011, 06:38:03 PM »
Didn't that question get asked already?

Boombox or D*** in a Box?

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #745 on: July 20, 2011, 06:45:08 PM »
Do you think I'll go through 50 pages to see if something got ask or not?  :|

For your choice, I'll say the first one enven though I don't know what it is...

Restaurant food or homemade food

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #746 on: July 21, 2011, 02:45:21 PM »
Tie.

First, watch this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMgByEotGpM

Then, answer this:
(removed)

Oops. Sorry.

Okay, which freaks you out more, this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMgByEotGpM
or this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMwmqp3GLMc
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 06:03:06 PM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline dragons1399

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: all white
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: avrage
  • Build: muscular
« Reply #747 on: July 22, 2011, 01:37:49 PM »
DOGS!!!!!
im blue  or numa numa dance(weirdest)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #748 on: July 24, 2011, 03:51:14 AM »
Kokomo. (For some reason, I can't tolerate it.)

Again, I must inquire which fraks you guys out more.

Cupcakes the Musical: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMgByEotGpM
or Samuel Jackson getting eaten by a super-shark: www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMwmqp3GLMc