The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Just a Quick Rant.  (Read 271 times)

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
Just a Quick Rant.
« on: January 21, 2011, 03:19:04 PM »
okay, I'm getting fed up with my family.
Today there's no school due to snow, so I'm stuck at my grandparents. My grandfather hates me because appearently I'm a freeloader. Excuse me for not wanting to stay on my street where we have nosy folks, pervs, and freakin violent people leaving across the street from my house!!! I woulda been stuck home alone, so that's why I'm there. And it's snowing, so my I offer to help. I'm like sure if you want I'll help! and then my grandmother is all: Oh you know what you couldn't do it right anyways I'll do it myself with your grandfather!
and then my grandfather comes in the house after a while, while gramma is still out there, and he tells me "Oh why you on the computer and not helping her?" and I say "because i offered and she told me off, like she always does!" and he's all "Well she's complaining about it now" and I'm like "Well what do you want me to do? If I go out there she's gonna cuss me out like she always does" and he goes "oh yeah, cause since were not cleaning YOUR house you arent gonna help us right?" and then he starts swearing at me in portuguese AS IF I DONT UNDERSTAND IT, which i do. I understands portuguese VERY well. Then, you know what he goes and tells my GRANDMOTHER?
he says that I said "Since you guys dont clean MY house, why would i clean YOURS?". so shes cussing me out again! and i got pissed and told her thats what HE said and that the only thing IVE been doing is listening to my music on here and READING! and she gets all pissed and says "Oh no! he asked you to do it! so shut up and stop lying!"
and im like "I'm not lying!"
And she says "Oh shut up! you just aren't right in the head. you play too much on this youre crazy!"
so yeah. now my grandparents are just as stupid as most of my other fmaily. considering my mother hates me for being non-catholic, and my entire family (save for dad) is homophobic. I can't freaking wait till I'm 17. I can get emancipated and freaking leave this state. Hell I'll go get a nice home in Osaka, Japan >.>. it'll be better than it is livin in this family.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: Just a Quick Rant.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »
Stop by colorado and maybe I'll come with you..
There's nothing to do but try to get through it without killing someone, hard as that might be it has to be done :/
*hugss*
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Kyriin

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: Just a Quick Rant.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 03:32:04 PM »
imo I would stay at your house and lock the doors, I would hate to put up with grandparents like that.
My grandma irritates me a LOT but in a different way. x3