The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Earth Trifecta: The Rising Threat (OOC Thread: Open)  (Read 948 times)

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
Earth Trifecta: The Rising Threat (OOC Thread: Open)
« on: January 06, 2011, 12:05:02 AM »
It was the year 4250. Humans live a peaceful life on Earth, and in 4250, Earth has lush scenery, flourishing animals, and two other populous races: the Poru and the Bavara. The Poru live in the mountains, the Bavara live in the forests, and the Humans live everywhere else. The humans, poru, and bavara have lived together with few conflicts, and have a good relationship with each other. But none of the three races knew that there was a 4th race of evil creatures that lived underground throughout the world. These evil creatures, known as the Zerog, have built up a large army and wish to destroy all three races. The human, poru, and bavara must work together and protect their land from evil.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Description of Poru: The Poru are a fun loving race of large furry creatures. While normally larger than humans, they have no head. They don't have arms either. Instead they use their massive ears as arms, and they have their face on their body. Poru do not generally like fighting. They would rather play sports and videogames with other poru, as well as humans. They also like cake. Humans often share cake with them as a sign of friendship. Despite not being fighters, they are generally very strong and can lift heavy objects that humans and bavara cannot.

Description of Bavara: Bavara take the form of anthropomorphic rabbits and come in 3 genders instead of two. Males are generally shorter than female and have longer feet. They can also run faster and jump higher than female. Female are much taller and have really short feet. They are generally more acrobatic than males and can also fight better. The third gender has the usual personality and voice of a male, but the body structure of a female. The bavara refuse to use technology and opt for a more eco-friendly lifestyle. The bavara don't know much about Poru, but have a good relationship with humans. While generally mild mannered, they do not like being given carrots or being called simple(They take offense to both).

Description of Zerog: No one knows what they look like or who they are. The only ones that know about the zerog are the zerog themselves. But they are bent on pure evil and live to destroy.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
1: No Godmodding
2: There needs to be a balance of the races. There can't be 2 Humans, 2 Poru, and 7 Bavara, I know this is a furry forum, but the numbers need to be about even.
3: Until the time is right, no one can play as a Zerog.
4: Keep romances to their own species.
5: To anyone who read this far. Please join my RP. My RPs always die out with no players, and I'm starting to get frustrated by it.  >:(

...That's all I can think of for now.

Here is the skelly:

Name:
Age: (Bavara are about the same as humans, but Poru live much longer)
Species: (Human, Poru, or Bavara)
Appearence: (Prefer a description, but if you have a picture of a Human or Anthro-Bunny you would like to use, fine. Odds are you don't have a Poru picture, though.)
Fur Color: (Does not apply to humans.)
Personallity:
Relationships: (Who are their friends?)

Here are my characters

Name: Pan LouFao
Species: Human
Appearence: Small, black hair, pig-tails, plain white shirt, pink/yellow pants and likes to wear sandals. She always seems to be happy, so there is always a cheerful grin on her face.
Personallity: Very playful, and loves to make friends. There is never a moment where she isn't outside running around and having a good time. ...except at meals and bedtime.
Relationships: Among her friends is a Poru named Bao.

Name: Bao Bronkton
Species: Poru
Appearence: The top of his head is a little messed up, plus his leg area is also very scraggly. He carries with him everywhere a backpack and always sports a pair of glasses.
Fur Color: Pink
Personallity: Very kind, but spooks easily. He loves it when Pan gives him cake, but hates it when she tries to give him ice cream.
Relationships: Among his friends is a girl named Pan.

Name: Luc Rayden
Species: Bavara
Appearence: Very tall. She wears a purple shirt and usually wields a spear.
Fur Color: Light Green
Personallity: Like most Bavara, she doesn't particularly mind people who use technology, but shuns using it herself. She's a warrior at heart, and is often found hunting game.
Relationships: Open
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 04:13:26 AM by Benny Bunnycorn »

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!