The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 'Nam roleplay  (Read 6077 times)

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark blue or Light red
  • Height: 178cm
  • Weight: 87kg
  • Build: Average
Re: 'Nam roleplay
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2011, 01:14:10 PM »
The group got out of the tunnel. The first rays of sun were just breaking trough the forest canopy. Hornster was grinning like there was no tomorrow while Max and Dix were dragging a crate of ammunition behind them. Hornster turned towards the tank. He wasn't impressed by the rusty hulk.

"That POS is all we get?!" yelled Hornster "One sick and drunk VC would be enough to K.O. that thing!!"

"What'cha expect man?" said Jer "We've been rusting in the rear for the past 2 months. This is our first time in the Jungle."

"Brilliant, [removed] GREAT MAN!!!" said Hornster "I expect a killing machine and I get a piece of junkyard inventory!!!"
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 09:33:24 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Foul language »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2011, 02:32:18 PM »
"ok who votes hornster get's point?" max joked climbing onto the side of the tank. "and i'd rather have a POS tank than not. this thing at least could be ysed to draw fire off of us."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2011, 09:15:23 PM »
Hornster slung his RPD over his neck and pulled out his M60. Everyone else stood behind the tank as it ground forward.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2011, 11:23:26 AM »
((havn't seen you in a while ^_^))

the others all started prepping for what was to come. "you boys ready for this?" spyper asked looking around at everyone
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline wolfman11243

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2011, 04:42:03 PM »
((Was to europe at Pink Floyd, The Wall concert in berlin :) ))

Jer poked his head out of the canopy and looked around to the rest of Bravo. They seemed real beat up.

"Hey fellas, we're rollin'." he said "Stand Clear"

It was an odd sight in the middle of the Jungle. Hornster was going first, MG's at the ready (both of them, akimbo style) followed by somehing that used to look like a decent tank and finally topped off my the miserably looking rest of Bravo. If there were any Vietcong nearby they would be asking themselves what the hell was going on.

Max looked ar hornster in disbelief.

"What the bloody hell is he doing?!" he asked "He's gonna break something"

"He's just f****** around" said Jaime "He'll be fine"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2011, 01:21:45 PM »
"screwing around or not, he's still pushing it." "i think we should start thinking of how were going to hide that thing when we stop for the night." muttered boss man quietly following the tank.