The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Descriptions describe! Describe yourself!  (Read 541 times)

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
Descriptions describe! Describe yourself!
« on: November 29, 2010, 01:13:03 AM »
Ok so this was an excersize I did with some people a while back, as a way of delving into your phsyche and... -.- Anyhow. It was an interesting experience. We where locked in seperate rooms and had to write a third-person omniscient narrative describing our aesthetics and why they are in such ways. Like (for example, your hair) why you keep it a certain way, how people to see it, how they actually react, etc. We all generally did it in a very explicit way, and I would like to try this excersize (since I can't see you, and vice versa, it fits the project) with all of you people on TFF  ;)

O-kay... I'll start. (It feels embarassing to write, lol  :P due to describing myself as 'he')

He walks ungainly- as if unaware of his surroundings. He watches the floors and keeps his distance from those around him. His hair is partially shaved- a militaristic cut used by the more disgraceful of the society, but shortened, as if to appease the more moderatly liberal. The masses still eye him up as a threat. His face is scarred and dirty, but he seems unaware. This youth wears the nicest and most popular types of clothing, and he wears them like rags. The expensive pants he is clad in are bleaching from exposure and overwear, his shirt is likewise reduced. He is of the kind that everyone is unsure of, he walks with one hand on a knife and the other on a stark-white cloth; both are ever ready and both are unacceptable. He is a vagabond, the kind of scum who has been told he has potential, but refuses to make use of it, lest it turn out to be but a mirage. He is the kind who wanders- walking, running and crawling though the streets, his friends are either unkown or nonextistant. He is the kind that does not fully belong anywhere. He is the one who would pull an assailent from the ailing. He is just as likely to assault the innocent. He is of the kind that those who are afraid, demand be exterminated. he is the strong arm in the dark. He is constrained by the weak.

And yet another piece of my mind is abailable to you, now its your turn, and there is no need to be quite as... Involved as mine, I just meant to give you a general Idea. I also took it a little far, I suppose...

- got moved to forum games, should have thought to put it here in the first plave  :/ Hindsight is 20/20, I suppose.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 01:23:12 AM by Aoren Deringer »
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline fishtank

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: artic wolf
  • Coloring: White duh.
  • Height: 7 feet
  • Weight: 50 pounds
  • Build: slim
Re: Descriptions describe! Describe yourself!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 04:45:40 PM »
Beautiful/gorgeous/cute/adorable. you get the drill

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
Re: Descriptions describe! Describe yourself!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 02:08:51 AM »
The first thing you'd notice is the hair, a frizzy mini-fro' that could be seen from a distance. Beacause of his dark eyes and deep voice you'd think he was the serious type but after getting to know him it would be quite apparent that he is actually a very foolish and silly person.
His clothes seem to generally revolve around Baseball jerseys or Skateboarding Tees with a pair of dark jeans.
His walk was a very akward one as he needed the help of a cane that he still didn't seem to be accustmed to.
The ones who know him well, know that he has depression problems and will often try to cover it up with his bizare sense of humor.

Yeah, I'm a pretty boring person this was all I could think of...
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain