The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Want to make new furry friends!  (Read 1405 times)

Offline DarkHorse_Steele

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Death therapy, Bob. It's a guaranteed cure!
    • Awards
  • Species: Draconian
  • Coloring: black and grey
  • Height: over 6 feet
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: slender
Want to make new furry friends!
« on: July 01, 2010, 02:08:42 PM »
I've only been a fursuiter for roughly three to three and a half weeks. Anthrocon was my first Convention. I had so much fun, and got to meet some wonderful new people! I want to hang out more!!!

The area that I live in is full of very unoriginal people. They wake up, go to work, go out to the local bar, go to bed. Most people here have no imaginations. They have no other hobbies than mowing and drinking themselves stupid. I'm not a drinker. I don't smoke or do drugs. I have a college degree, and the few adult friends I have seem to have only thing on their minds most of the time... alcohol!

I live in the Southern Finger Lakes of upstate New York. I am looking for like minded people/fursuiters to hang out with, get to know, make friends with... Maybe even have small fursuit parties with?

So: if you live in upstate NY,(close enough to Seneca Lake) I am willing to drive to other close cities to meet up. Please reply to this message or send me a message... :)
The furry headbanger...
/banghead
The Harbinger of Fate!