The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Firearms?  (Read 738 times)

Offline Furry_Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Firearms?
« on: June 21, 2010, 03:40:58 AM »
Recently i learned if you are over 21 you may carry around a firearm as long as It is Empty *bullets can be in ur pocket just not in the gun* and as long as its visable
people have started carrying firearms due to social and economical colapse although you can do this its still best to get a license so people won bug you as much and for
the record im 14 and i know this well due to the second amendment you can carry em round o.o not advised they are dangerous but i went online and also searched for things like state requirements for wepons i dont know if its just me but does anyone else feel a little unsafe about this? random strangers who *Dont* have criminal backrounds can just walk around with guns and due to the Consititution the police cant do anything and honestly the only state requirements for something like a hangun are *it must be registerd to you* and if you want to hide in like say in ur coat *you must have a CCP* basicly a permit for conceling a wepon but other wise if its say outside ur coat and i can see it from a distance of 20 feet and its NOT loaded its legal to carry. :/
*To Admins* : i relize that this might not be a topic for children but we should be aware of whats going on around us so i would appreciate it if you left this topic open and im very sorry if its in the wrong place i had a hard time deciding between Rants and Advice or General but we all are at least 13 so most people dont really care and should know this but it is up to you :/
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 03:45:51 AM by Furry_Wolf »
S.S.S. Challanger

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Firearms?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 03:55:22 AM »
To get a firearm registered to you, you have to have gone through a firearms safety course (dependent on the state, of course) and pass, and also shown no criminal record for firearms abuse or violence. That's normally very difficult to achieve, so it is rather rare to have a firearm in that type of manner. For a Concealed Carry Permit, the safety course is much more stringent.

Also note: this may be a touchy subject... so further discussion has to remain civil and abide by the rules of the forum. If it gets out of hand, the thread will be removed.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 03:57:55 AM by Vosur »

Offline Righteousbro

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Ekuamahtava
  • Species: Tiger/kitteh
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
Re: Firearms?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 03:58:10 AM »
I would really feel uncomfortable seeing people walk around with guns, which I do, and not legally  :/ .
But the reason for the permits and stuff is that if you have the permit they can trace you if you shoot someone. That doesn't stop the initial problems, also stores get to choose the gun laws, so some stores people can't have guns in, some you can bring it in just like outside.