The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Thief's Lament  (Read 1623 times)

Offline YoruSilvermane

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: korawolf
  • Coloring: silver
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 255
  • Build: fit and trim
Thief's Lament
« on: May 24, 2010, 02:21:14 PM »
Yoru was tired when he got home on Saturday, having spent the day looking for clients to get him to do a job. Finding these clients would be much easier, were he to accept any job, rather than only accepting clients he deemed needy enough. Yoru's home wasn't much to speak of, either. All he lived in was a grass hut on the edge of the forest, near a town in southwestern England. He walked up to the door, dragging his feet, and grabbed the doorknob, opening the door slowly as he entered his hut. Once inside, Yoru put his knives and leather armour away. He grumbled to himself as he put his things in their proper place, laying down afterwards on a sod mat and closing his eyes.

"Why, in god's name, did the king have to raise the taxes on bread again? It's not like anyone pays full price for the stuff in the first bloody place. Ah well... guess I'll just go to sleep and look for clients tomorrow." With that final remark, Yoru rolled over onto his side and went into a deep, relaxed sleep.

{This RP is set in medieval England, around the southwest region to start with. There are no rules as to how damage is calculated, but in a battle, all fighting players are expected to play according to the time-set. I will play Yoru for now, but I may play other characters later, as may all of those involved in this RP. You may use any amount of characters for the RP, but only one at a time. If you wish to change characters half-way through the RP, find a way to either kill your current character off, or make them go away. A posting order will be established once we have at least two characters other than Yoru in this RP, until then you may post as you like. Have a nice day.}
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 08:24:22 PM by YoruSilvermane »