The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A beckoning Asylum  (Read 17071 times)

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
Re: A beckoning Asylum
« Reply #195 on: May 22, 2010, 10:43:43 PM »
Cindy gave off a devious grin and she hugged Torid close to her and laughed aloud as she felt Thantos and his puppet minion. There was a little burst of light and Cindy and Torid disappeared into  nothing, another dimension and soon they found themselves in the cave, not at the top of the mountain, a different cave in the new dimension. "I'm full of new surprises, i think Thantos leaving may have been the right thing... i'm still going to save him... He's not in love... The Ringmaster.. isn't real... the ringmaster isn't who she seems... The Ringmaster is me." Cindy looked down at all the flying objects beneathe them as they moved along the path to a room, no walls or doors or floors... but a room none the less and Cindy sat Torid down on the cushion beside her then she sat. "But not me as i am now... as i used to be... It's like i split in two pieces... and i'm here to find out the next clue... i just wonder why Thantos fell in love with my other half..." Cindy blushed as she recalled him calling her Shalara, She wondered why Ringmaster made a new name for herself. "I'm stronger than her now..." and almost evil grin appeared across the new Cheetah's face and then it was just a smile as she turned to Torid "It's almost solved"

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel