Author Topic: A beckoning Asylum  (Read 17179 times)

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender Tigrepard (just a tiger with a snow leopard's tail)
  • Coloring: Different shades of subtle purple
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 116 kg
  • Build: A normal build of fluffy and agile
A beckoning Asylum
« on: March 24, 2010, 09:36:37 PM »
In the middle of a dark place... her mind, located in her body...so she thought. She winced at the sight of shadow, seeing nothing but black. In the middle of a forest lay Cindy, feeling alone and cold she shivered. Darkness surrounded her now, no light, no air. She twitched nervously and collapsed on cold dirt. the trees towered over her, blanketing her in a deep moss of green. 5 figures approached her, and the Ringmaster closed in. Cindy's eyes flung open and her heart raced, no-one she could see, but she felt them... they were real. Ghost like hands tilted her head back and pushed it forward... She flung her eyes open and an orange and pink glow surrounded her as she stared into the eyes of a Ringmaster, a demon, a fortuneteller, and two marionette puppets with no strings who moved with the ringmaster.
What is this place?
There was a silence before the ringmaster spoke why Cindy, welcome.... welcome to your mind

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Nyyrikkia Anikeria

• The light in the shadows
  • Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow dragoness
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
  • Height: 3.2 meters tall
  • Weight: 750 kg
  • Build: Strong and agile
Re: A beckoning Asylum
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 10:48:33 AM »
The anthro girl walked through the trees, not making a sound, like a ghost she seemed to glide over the forest floor. Her black hair, highlighted with red and deep blue swaying as she walked. Her eiree gold eyes looked down upon the path which she walked.
I shall be home soon. She smiled to herself. I wonder in my absence who has been admitted into my home now...
After another half hour of walking she stopped and sighed. The asylums welcoming lights beckoned to her. Welcoming her home. She breathed in a deep lungful of air, her cat ears twitching as she heard murmurs of people inside. She smiled as she reconised the voices.
Hmm....the ringmaster doesn't seem to be back yet...
Melanie ruffled her falcon wings and walked up to her home and placed her paw-like hand upon the door nob, her wolf tail flicking.

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 03:59:27 PM »
Shiro stood behind the counter at the R0113R SK8T bar, cleaning a partially puked on glass. The night's festivities had been rowdy, and a stoat was busy cleaning up the mess of a recent brawl that had gotten close to calling the police. He looked over at the phone continually. The ringmaster was supposed to call him when she was awake. He didn't have all day to wait.
Once she was awake, he could get the real party started.
"Hey Joey! Take the night off!" he called to the stoat. "I'll finish cleaning up."
"You mean it? Thanks Mr. Chan!"
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 09:32:32 PM »
Cindy began to move up slowly, her chest felt as if there was a string pulling against it. Nothing was there. She couldnt control her body, as the ringmaster redirected every limb. soon Cindy was standing on her hind paws and her tail stiffened. The wind brushed past her muzzle and all she could do was blink and breathe. She watched as 10 eyes glared at her. all different colours. they peirced into her.

What are you doing to me...p.please stop! Cindy winced in pain as she felt her tail bend in the wrong direction.
this is no dream Cindy....Cindy open your eyes... all the voices joined in and Cindy was hearing things

C'mon Cindy.. don't resist us

Never look at your life as something insignificant. Never forget those friends of yours that you loved. - Natsu Dragneel

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 11:26:15 PM »
Through the forest, the sound of a weeping beast trickled through the trees. Female and soft, yet torn and hoarse, the noise itself pulled at the branches dragging them towards a young broken bunny, with shredded ears held close to her chest.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 11:50:37 PM »
Cindy heard the cries of an animal and she tried to resist the ringmasters pull, she could not. Only in her mind could she talk, her lips felt sewn together and she fell to the floor
let...ARGH LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Inky black with a deep red underbelly, blood red on the undersides of wings and ice blue eyes that turn blood red when using shadow powers. (see the wonderful avatar made by Niala)
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 02:19:19 AM »
Melanie looked toward the trees, her hypersensitive ears picking up a sound. She then shrugged and walked inside.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 06:17:09 PM »
Thantos was running on all fours, 'seeing' a rather large amount of movement deep in the forest. He couldn't hear what was going on, or see it. But he felt he should intervene on whatever is going on over there.

When he felt he arrived where he should, he could make out someone on the ground, and a group around her. He cracked his knuckles and growled before leaping out from the trees, and landing between the grouping and the prone figure. He quickly side-stepped to the form on the ground, and put a hand on where he guessed the head was, and after blushing and going to the other side, managed to get some information. Cin... Cin....dy? Mistress Cindy?! he immedeatly got up and got into his fighting stance. He stamped his foot and caught an image of five people. From the information of their images, he could only guess two thugs, and two contructs along with... something. "It would be best for you all to leave before half of you can't even walk."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 06:42:45 AM »
Cindy began to feel her fingers against her thighs as her body curled up am i my own now? she shivered and turned her head towards the dragon, her eyes widening. don't let them hurt you the Lynx curled into a ball and felt as if she was dreaming.

• Handsome Horse
  • Terror of the night.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 10:12:38 AM »
Melanie walked up the grand stairs, heading toward her room, her weary body sluggish. On her way she passed a anthro canine.
"When will the ringmaster be back?" She asked it.
It shrugged, its black souless eyes staring over Melanie's shoulder. "Does anybody know?" Without waiting for a response, it turned and walked away.
Melanie turned and walked in the opposite direction. Her room was bare, with only a bed, a wardrobe and a desk. But she knew that she was one of the lucky ones having a room like this, some others here only got a mattress. Being one of the ringmasters favourites had its advantages. She sat on her bed, the springs creaking and looked out the window at the stars.
I'm home at last. She then bit her lip. Was this truly home? She sighed and laid down on her bed, wearily drifting into an uneasy sleep.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 05:21:13 PM »
Thantos 'saw' a contruct rush at him with a rather long kick, but he grabbed the foot, and kicked the contruct away, causing the leg to be torn off. It regained its balance, and attacked again with a fist, which he grabbed and pulled back. As the contruct left the ground and flew towards Thantos, he used the leg to bash the midsection, breaking the contruct into two pieces.

"Well, are you leavi-" the other contruct attacked, and he didn't feel like prolonging the fight. He slid under the golem and broke the knee joints, then grabbed where the thighs would be and pulled himself up and onto the golem's back with a kick through the midsection. He guess they were made of wood from the sound of his kicks, and the feel of the contructs form. "Hm... only one idiot I know who uses wooden golems... Ringmaster, I've just about have had enough of your wood fetish." he said as he walked back to Mistress Cindy.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 05:26:01 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 09:29:49 PM »
the wooden Marionette dolls reformed and the ringmasters voice grew Demonic don't touch...no no not a good idea to touch The Cheetah had a mist swirl around her and Cindy began to float on mid-air PUT ME DOWN i've had enough of your BLOODY TORTURE!
it hasn't even begun Cindy...It hasn't even begun

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 09:42:27 PM »
Thantos grinned as the Ringmaster pulled up the mist, showing herself to him. He rushed past the two approaching puppets and kicks it right in the jaw before knocking it to the ground. "Leave... now, runt"

Offline Niala Ornitier

• Liquid Crystal Queen
  • Handsome Horse
  • I feel primitive XD
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 11:00:56 AM »
The ringmaster smirked as she watched Thantos Fight her undying minions, she pulled Cindy's head back and Cindy was left staring at a deep dark canopy above them. Sqeals of tortured souls flustered through her mind
why do i suffer, why do i torture w- She stopped talking as she blinked, and saw for the first time, around her. What was really there..

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 12:36:40 PM »
He turned around and noticed that Cindy's image was much larger than usual. He immedeatly ran back and leaped slightly over Mistress, and grabbed whatever was behind her. He could feel someone's neck in his hands, and the feel was not of wood, so he tightened his grip.