The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Word of God ((OOC))  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
The Word of God ((OOC))
« on: March 23, 2010, 01:45:47 AM »
 OK so just to inform you right of the back this thread will be very gruesome, contain religious propaganda, and other stuff that may insult you or hurt your feelings

In a not so far off future a man will gain the power of a race and will take control of a super power that willow threaten the other world powers and bring them down to there knees. This thread will take place within the province of Justine, not to far off of the new super powers capital of Radiance. The leader of the super power a religious fanatic Siyan Van Ukien has ordered a mass ethnic cleansing of the filthy ones or Furrys. You will be playing as a furry no acceptation, other then maybe one other person if you wish to be that person please pm me. OK so for the furrys you will be hunted by the army and will be killed and or other stuff your job is to survive and note that you will be fighting an army that has weapons that you will not have plus you will be out numbered greatly, so don't try and make a stand and go all Rambo and take out the whole army. You are not trying to take the army down your are just trying to survive for right now and you will start off as just a normal civilian and depending on your occupation depends in what you will have available to you. Also note that it is illegal for civilians to have a fire arm so you won't easily have one.

With that being said I want the normal stuff
Name:
Type of furry:
Personality:
Bio:

You may have more then one person but you will be of the same house hold and a little FYI you will be more likely to be targeted and not all of your characters can be from the army (none of them have to be) so they can be broken

I will be playing as Siyan who controls the army, torture will be a great part of this thread any one can use it to gather certain information from people but I or the other human will be playing as them if they are anyone of importance such as a high ranked officer that has vital information but keep it realistic I doubt Joe the garbage man will have a bath of acid waiting for someone.

((I will give the full story about how Siyan came to power and all after this thread is actually made, and any one can join I'm not the best speller so forgive me and I made this in the thought that even people new to serious rp can join but they may be more prone to death to help them learn))
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 01:55:44 AM by Self-sain »
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<