The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hunter's Guild Character/Rules OOC (A Very Serious RP, but a Very FUN RPG)  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
Ok, so I've decided to make a more modern-day RP. No future, no past, but today's world. This RP, for those who's character sheets are approved, will be taken very seriously. Again, this will be turn based. I plan to start this as soon as possible. I'll start the RP when I get 2 more people aside from myself.  This RP will continue to have open slots until we reach 10 people. After that, I will consider whether or not for it to be appropriate to add more. You may choose  to be either an S-Class bounty or a Bounty Hunter. The format shall be written as if a book for a very serious  RP setting, but your actions will be in a controlled environment based on reality and RPG rules. You will be able to go wild with your creative juices to the point where you will feel like you're actually in the story, as well as using your brain and planning tactics. This RP/RPG will force you to THINK, exponentially increasing the fun you can have. Also, for more interaction in the RP and to make it fun, there will be a Game OOC that will be an active part of the RP/RPG.

Rules of the RP (Absolutely must follow to make fun for everyone0):
1) Absolutely NO god-modding. (That will be limited only to me to prevent god-mod abuse)

2) Whatever you do, it has to be realistic.

3) Minimum post of 3 lines or more.

4) In the OOC, state your official quote and speech color. (Must use. This will make reading your posts easier, and will eliminate the need for "He/She said" or "He/She thought". Also, we know when it's you speaking, or an NPC.)

5) Must post at least once a day. (If you can't, say so in the OOC. If you are silent and don't post for one day, you will be considered AWOL and skipped. 3 AWOL's without excuse, you're out.)

6) All weapons, weapon mods, and items MUST be REAL.

7a) Bounties: You may have any weapons you want, but your money is limited. You will buy your weapons from me in the OOC. Start the purchase post with 20pt font "Weapons Shop". Your funds will start at $1,000,000. AMMO COSTS MONEY, TOO! But you  can earn money by mugging, stealing, killing, or breaking into a bank, how much you receive shall be stated in the OOC by me, as well as your balance. (You might get a luck bonus) Earning money will cost you 1 post, so make it count. How much you get will depend on how juicy and awesome your post is. Warning: If you kill while breaking in, or stealing, you might drop money while running away.

7b) Assassins: You are limited in weapons and money. Every assassin has a melee weapon, but it's size is correspondent to your 1 gun. If you are a sniper, you have small melee. Automatic weapons, which is rifles and SMG's, you get a medium melee (up to 2.5 feet long and/or 4 inches thick). Finally, pistols, large melees (only class that can use more than one melee, depending on the melee and your pistol. Your funds start with $50,000. You have a government allowance of $1,000 every 6 hours. You may spend one post hunting a small-time bounty. If you wish to hunt, check the daily available bounties I post at 10AM EST everyday, you'll get their letter class, and how much they're worth. (You might get a bonus based on how well you hunt them) *MUST post in OOC, that you have taken that bounty and it is no longer available* NO going AWOL for the purpose of gaining money.

7c) Both parties may post whenever they want for purchases. Hunters, you may re-sell your weapons for a matching class weapon, be warned, your gun sells for less than it's worth, so be careful. Bounties, you may  NOT purchase sniping weapons. Modification parts, armor and cleaning kits are also purchased  here. I will post the daily available parts and guns (they change daily, but never run out.). There will be a limited supply of daily special ammo. Your parts will wear down, so will your weapons and armor. Cleaning Kits are 1-time use. You may not do any "Jobs" if you are out of ammo and/or your weapons are crapped up. Also, armor piercing ammo and magnums aren't void of armor, they just deal more damage. Mags are very expensive and their guns are very limited in shots, but ammo-wise and usage-wise. Piercing ammo is only available via Daily Special in the store.

8) After a sortie of players, Hunters and Bounties will be injured and will require a post to heal up. In that time, bounties are limited to petty theft and running, and hunters will not be able to take on hunts. Hunters, every time you take a bounty, I will flip a coin and roll a dice to see if you take damage and how much. Hunters, every 6 hours, you will get the same. First aid kits are purchased at the store, and are also 1-time-use. Using your healing and cleaning items will take 1 whole post, but you may do both in the same post. (You will make your 3 line post min. by describing you going into hiding.)

9) Each gun will have limited use before they need cleaning. Ex. M9 Pistol. 0/45 shots. Once you reach that limit, the weapon is no longer usable. Keep this in mind before engaging in "Jobs" or going into a sortie. If you are out of usable weapons, you will escape the battle, but be severely injured. Everyone has 100hp to start.

10) If you die, you will be reborn in 1 day. Your money and stats will start all over again. However, if you're going to go down, go down in style. You may change your class or character during this 1 day period. Each day begins at 10AM EST.

11) Limit 1 character per person.

12) Bounty hunters may not carry more than  their class allows. Bounties are limited to how much they can carry without being caught. If you start carrying too much, you'll be spotted by cops more easily, and your weapon uses, ammo, and health will be affected.

13) Do your best writing skills as well, we want to engulf ourselves in here.

Joining Requirements:

1) Post everyday.

Character Sheets:

Name:
Alias:
Class: (Include weapons in parenthesis. Bounties start with 1 gun of their choice)
Species: (No limit to what you can be, no fire breaths or anything magical, that applies for dragons too, sorry. Flying will be allowed up to 4 stories per post.)
History: (Only if you're going to be a bounty
Height:
Clothes:

Name: Shinzuu Katame
Alias: The Black Kat
Class: Small arms bounty hunter (5-shot S&W M500 Tanaka Magnum Revolver 9 dmg, accuracy 85%, 0/15 shots. Katana (3ft long standard) 4 dmg, accuracy 95%, 0/20 hits.
Species: Wolf-Tiger
History:  N/A
Height: 6'11"
Clothes:

You are approved if I quote you and give you your weapon stats.

Post Merge: February 06, 2010, 02:26:50 AM
Oh, I almost forgot, if you are in a sortie with another player, you may post back and forth, ignoring the order. After you're done, either one of you will die, or retreat. If you retreat by default because you're out of weapons, you are left with 1hp. If you retreat, you'll just leave with a few scars. Whether or not you die from the sortie will be written in the game OOC by me. I will assess your fight, and deduct the proper amount of health. If you fire over your shot limit in the sortie, your gun shall be scrapped and no longer usable or sellable. You may sell used up weapons, as long as you don't go over your limit.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 04:30:23 PM by Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy »