The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mishimi's Mediocre Art  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Mishimi

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm back, baby!
    • Awards
Mishimi's Mediocre Art
« on: February 01, 2010, 10:13:31 AM »
Ok, well first of all, hello to anyone whom hasn't greeted me yet, I just joined a couple of days ago. For those of you who have read my intro thread, then you recall me saying that I draw sometimes, so I will post some of my artwork here.

My art is not that great, pretty simplistic, usually just sketches, and I can't draw females to save my life really... I still need lots of practice on that, that of which I am not even sure I will do so, depends on how I feel. I draw in bursts, never really a steady hobby so who knows if and when I will seek that much needed practice.

Needless to say, be gentle on me! :P

As of right now I only have one pic that I care to share, so there won't be much to see really. I do have another pic of the same character, but it is an erotic pic and I know that is not allowed here, so just the one for now.

This is a simple fan pic of the character in my avatar, Echo, who belongs to James M. Hardiman, credit is given...

http://usera.ImageCave.com/Mishimi/SweetEcho.jpg

EDIT: I tried posting the image with the img image tags, but it auto resized the pic and it didn't look good, so I just left it as a link to the pic. :)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 10:15:30 AM by Mishimi »