Author Topic: Fort Holle  (Read 12107 times)

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray and White
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 176 Pounds
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Insane
Fort Holle
« on: January 10, 2010, 04:41:20 AM »
March 29 2081, 10:01
"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP, MAGGOTS!" the general yelled in his usual provocative tone, "Today we're going to Fort Holle. Mere years ago, it was taken by a very hostile war group known as 'Anarchy', and now we're taking it back! After we clear the troops out, expect constant raids from Anarchy, and we will all be staying there to protect it from them. One week after our victory, civilians will be coming to settle in our won territory. Then you are all free to live in the city as bystanders, but you will still be in the fight and must protect the city from Anarchy. Get a good nights sleep, as we head out tomorrow!"

March 31 2081, 14:06
"This is as close as we can get. They have plenty of anti-aircraft that would deplete out forces in seconds, so we have to land 2 miles away. Ready marines? Patrols are all over this region, so expect heavy resistance upon landing! Alpha Team, go!...Bravo go!...Charlie go go go!...Move out Delta Team!" Turning to the group, he walks down the isle and grabs his spas 12 "Alright Echo, let's-GAH!" The airship was hit by a large explosion and started twirling down to the ground. "ABANDON SHIP! EVERYONE GRAB YOUR PARACHUTES AND JUMP! WE'RE GOING DOWN! WE'RE GOING-" the hatch was kicked open by a young recruit before the general knew what was happening and both of them flew out without a parachute, falling 350+ feet to certain death. The time to act was now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arrant jumped out and pulled his parachute open. Within 30 feet of the ground, Arrant jump and rolled forward, ending in a crouched position. Aware to a serious threat, Arrant pulled out his rifle and sprinted to a nearby tree. Jumping behind it, he leaned to the side and looked for allies.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
Re: Fort Holle
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 02:15:59 PM »
Howl jumped out of the air plane just in time before another round hit it, causing it to explode. Opening his parachute, he landed somewhere in the forest, with his parachute stuck in a tree. Considering how far up he was, he could cut off the ropes and let himself down from the tangled lines. So he drew his knife and sliced at the ropes then rolled on the ground. Standing up, he saw another soldier, "Hey, Arrant, is that you?!"
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 05:00:39 PM »
"Ah, Howl! Hope you're ready for hell, because Anarchy is bringing it. You know what the general said, we have to go from here, through this small forest and a swamp to a heavily fortified small town called Fort Holle, and it's not going to be fun." Arrant leaned over and shot down 4 massed together Anarchy troops, then started running north to the fort. "Come on lance corporal, I'm going to need a good sniper!"

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 05:20:52 PM »
Howl smiled and nodded. "Yes sir!" He took out his R700 and loaded 4 shots into it, checked his m9 then started to run close behind Arrant. Half way through the forest, a half track (I know it's a ww2 vehicle, it's just going to be heavily armored an all of that) carrying 10 soldiers and 12 soldiers running beside it go down a small path, Howl turns to arrant and whispers. "Get down! We can't take them!" Howl ducked down against a tree.
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 05:33:27 PM »
"Heh, we can't take the soldiers but we can sure deal damage." Arrant jumped down behind a tree and leaned a little to the right, waiting for a few seconds with his gun pointed at the truck, then fired off a large grenade landing on the side of the truck, knocking its steering off course and killing many of the soldiers on the left side. "Gah! I missed. We need to get going!" Arrant sprinted further north and tripped over a rock nearly into the water of the bog, catching his knife into the side of the slope, then pulling himself up and continuing across logs and rock.

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: kitty
  • Coloring: red fur red eyes
  • Height: 5foot 7inches
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: small skinny
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 05:38:35 PM »
"peeks around from behind a car near the fort"
grant me flight haruka so i may to claim the sky as  my kingdom and live free to roam as the bird that is my soul and sing the sweet melody of freedom

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 05:39:25 PM »
Howl took aim at the highest ranking soldiers from group. "Bam!" The leading officer got hit in-between the eyes by Howl. "Bam!" A shoot went into the next officer's leg. "Bam!" The next bullet went into his gut. "Bam!" His last shot went into the chest of their sniper. Then multiple shots flew past Howl's head, so he decided to head out with Arrant. He took off from the tree he was behind, bullets landing near his feet. When he was out of their range, Howl stopped to catch his breathe and reloaded his sniper rifle. "Arrant, where are you?"
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 05:42:13 PM »
"runs from behind car and starts to run"cap they spotted me "notices  wolf" hey u  mind getting these goons off my tail "is being chased by platton of sloldiers from fort
grant me flight haruka so i may to claim the sky as  my kingdom and live free to roam as the bird that is my soul and sing the sweet melody of freedom

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 05:47:40 PM »
Turning back to Wolf, Arrant waves and yells "I'm in the swamp, over here" Then  leaps to a large piece of land and begins sprinting, jumping over obstacles.

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 06:03:18 PM »
"trips over rock and while tumbling  pulls out gun from pants pocket and opens up on soldiers chasing me" eat this ur not getting those ocuments bak"shoots and kills 7 men"

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 06:11:57 PM »
Howl runs up to Arrant. "That was a close one, at least I got ride of their commanding officers, they'll be too confused to follow us right now. Yet why were they patrolling the forest, wouldn't they be fighting off the rest of our men that landed?"
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 06:22:12 PM »
"fires last two shots then runs again"

Offline Arrant

• Arrogant Wolf
  • Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2010, 06:33:09 PM »
"I don't know what they're doing patrolling here, let's just keep on running to the down to meet the other forces." Arrant continues sprinting, running across logs and large rocks where there wasn't land, nearing the town.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 06:45:38 PM »
Howl turns and runs with Arrant, when they arrive, Howl sees a girl running from Anarchy troops, so he takes aim at them. "You, citizen, get down!" He picks off four of them with his R700 then starts to reload.
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline midori

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 07:00:35 PM »
"jumps into air and spins while fireing in mid air"