Author Topic: Planes: Crash and Burn  (Read 13655 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Planes: Crash and Burn
« on: January 21, 2008, 10:48:05 PM »
You're on board a plane, a 747 half full of humans, half of furs. All must work together as a group of humans and furs begin to hijack the plane. General info is required. Your name, your gender, your age and your physical description. Any other information you'd like to add is optional. I'd like to keep this clean so post your char in the companion thread, no repeat names, or other nonsense. Try to keep it as realistic as possible. Please and thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron sat in the humans section, halfway to the back and further behind. She sighed and placed her earphones in her ears, ignoring the flight attendant talking to the man in the seat across from her. She closed her eyes and lay her head softly on the hard plastic of the seat top. Her breathing slowed to feign sleep and she heard the attendant move on. She groaned lightly, unhappy to be stuck here to begin with.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Smitty the Airship Pirate

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Prepare yourselves! Smitty is on deck!
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 6'2 in. in fursona 2"11 in wolf form
  • Build: Slender but strong enough to clamber about on a ship.
Re: Planes: Crash and Burn
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 11:01:30 PM »
Name: Elyk Tres
Species: White wolf
Physical appearance: Average
Other Info. : Has small streaks of black running throughout his body. wears a suit for his job.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elyk sits down in the first class cabin, his work has given him a chance to fly out to a convention. He sits down comfortably in the leather chair, he had never been in an airplane before and was nervous.
This forum's most notorious pirate since February 26, 2007.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 12:05:04 AM »
She glared at the griffen sitting just in front of her. How dare they! They had no right to sit anywhere near her. She snorted angrily and turned her music up. THe flight attendant came by again. Aaron sat up straighter and glanced around her. Two humans and nothing on the other side. She smiled, satisfied.

"Would you like anything to eat or drink, miss?" He was a human one, very sweet too.

"Yes. A bottle of coke please."

The attendant left and the man to her left fidgeted in his seat. She glanced across the aisle and snorted loudly; there was a fur sitting almost right next to her. She twisted her face in disdain. What business did this- this- creature have to be sitting near her? The nerve! She rolled her eyes and leaned back, groaning with exhuastion. The white wolf beside her tapped her on the shoulder politely. She removed her earphones with look of annoyance.

"Yea?"

"Excuse me, miss, but I was wondering if you could get the man sitting beside you's attention for me. I'd really appreciate it." It smiled at her shyly.

"And why, on God's green earth, would I do something like that?" She demanded, elbowing the man.

"I just needed to ask him a quick question. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. I won't bother you again."

"What do you want?" He growled at me, a sour expression on his face.

"Your buddy wants to associate with you. Now make with the talk and don'tr bother me." She growled back, poison-toned.

"Oh." His face brightened evidently as he leaned over to talk with ihs apperent coworker about some construction nonsense.

Aaron rolled her deep green eyes again and put the earphones back in, glancing past the wolf to see a darker, shorter one beside it. This wore no clothes and bore the resemblance of a male. She kicked the seat in front of her by accident in her haste to stand up. She growled a warning at the man before rushing up to the front. She grabbed her coke politely from the attendant and made her way back, plopping exhaustedly back into the seat.

She ignored the man and the wolves, focusing on listening to her Alternative Rock as turbulance jarred the plane slightly. She sat up a little straighter, reached into her back pocket, pulled out a peice of Stride Spearmint and popped it into her mouth. Sipping the coke, she closed her eyes, letting the music take her away. After several songs of silence from all around her, she felt a stab in her ribs. She looked over, ready to knock someone's teeth out and noticed it was the male wolf who'd poked her.

She shrugged and turned off her iPod.

"Yes?"

"Ma'am, could you tell me where the bathroom is?" He was blushing.

Aaron smirked, she was going to enjoy this very much. "Right this way."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 12:21:00 AM »
Elyk had calmed down a bit and looked around him and noticed two other furs in the cabin with him a male leopard and a female fox,  he decides to move with them.

"Excuse me is this seat taken" I said greetingly

" Why no it is not." said the female fox

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 12:28:11 AM »
Aaron looked up ahead and snorted in disgust. Why must all the Creatures take the good seats? She thought vehemently, leading the wolf toward the back of the plane. She pointed at a door. "There. Don't get lost coming back to your seat now." Some of her southern attitude was showing. She turned and left before he could make a sound.

Just as well too. I'd rather not socialize on this plane. This trip is strickly business. She murmured to herself, going up to the front of the plane and seating herself unlady-like in front of another white wolf, a female fox, and a leopard. She huffed and placed her earphones back into her ears.

"Please remain in your seats. The plane is about to take off. We hope you know the procedures and enjoy your flight this afternoon."

Aaron groaned and turned the music up louder, trying to forget that she was surrounded by furries. She shook violently eith fright. This was her first flight alone and she wanted to last.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Whalloping Walrus
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 01:22:14 AM »
Elyk notices as the human sits down.

"Hmm..she seems err...nice.." He mumbled

Offline 'Project Zeta'

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Plan accordingly.
    • Awards
  • Species: Xenomorph
  • Coloring: Ebony black with a navy blue iridescent tint.
  • Height: 4'5" (all fours) / 9'11" (upright)
  • Weight: 570 Lbs.
  • Build: Extremely thin and gaunt despite his weight, to the point of appearing anorexic.
  • Currently: Blood is wine. Let's get drunk.
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 02:09:24 AM »
Name: Drake Fisher
Species: Egyptian Asp
Physical Apperance: Athletic
Other: Is a quiet fellow, the kind who don't talk unless spoken to and even then doesn't say much. But he has a history of having a nasty temper resulting in messy endings, expecially with humans.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*I take a seat near the back of the plane talking silently to myself. As i sit down, I notice a human female a couple rows away, clearly not happy to have furs on board...let alone scales. I pull out a book and read silently while musing over the fact that the...human is displeased. 'This is going to be a interesting trip,' I think to myself.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 03:28:13 AM by Drake Fisher »
"My mommy always said there were no monsters - no real ones. But there are."

-Newt

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • -:- My closet and I had a disagreement -:-
    • Myspace
    • Awards
  • Species: Small fox
  • Coloring: Light Blue
  • Height: 2'7
  • Weight: 42 lbs
  • Build: Extremely thin, Strong and Determined
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 07:27:21 AM »
Name:  Tristonne Ride
Species: Fox
Physical Apperance: Young looking, average build.
Other: Is shy normally, but doesnt like being taken for granted. Has anger issues.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((i'll post my bit of the story later,sorry, i gotta go to school now!))

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

• Whalloping Walrus
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 11:15:04 AM »
Elyk continues to relax in the comfortable leather chair, he decides to take a small nap.

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 12:19:42 PM »
((okay ive got a few minutes to type!))

Tristonne is settled in a comfy seat near the back of the plane. She had her mp4 in as lud as possible and bopped her head in time with the music. Staring out of the window, she watched as the clouds flew past softly, and the sun was soaking up the rays of the sky sweetly and softly, giving the sky a redish tinge to it.

~~~ The Little One ~~~

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it the PRESENT!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 09:51:23 PM »
Aaron became restless, wondering if the child-thing had made it back yet. She paused to look down the aisle and confirmed it. She sighed, glancing over at the white wolf. She did a double take. Was this fuzzball sleeping?! How utterly rediculous to Aaron. She couldn't fathom how anyone'd be able to sleep through the trembling of the plane as it took off. She snorted and went back to her music, frightened moreso than before.

"Ma'am, I beleive you're in my seat. May I have it back please?" A soft female voice interrupted.

Aaron looked up and about jumped out of her seat. THe **censor** plane was being taken over by fuzzies! She glanced around her and looked back at the crocodile. "There must be a mistake, let me see your ticket." She replied politely, smiling despite her more-than-obvious disgust of fuzzballs or scalies.

The crocodile handed her the ticket and Aaron hummed quietly. "Ahh. Your seat is one row back and two seats over. The window, I beleive."

"Oh. Thank you. I must have seen the numbers wrong." The croc smiled back and took her seat.

Aaron felt like retching. One more fur asks me to move and I'll kill it. She thought vehemently. She closed her eyes and turned off her music, trying to sleep before the plane entered familliar territory and she'd be assaulted by heaven knew what.
Your Worst Nightmare

• Whalloping Walrus
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 10:59:32 PM »
Elyk wakes up from his nap.

"I wonder how long I have been taking a nap..."  *glances at watch*
"Hmm not long at all...might as well stay up and read a book"
*grabs his carry on bag and pulls out a book and starts to read*

Offline 'Project Zeta'

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Plan accordingly.
    • Awards
  • Species: Xenomorph
  • Coloring: Ebony black with a navy blue iridescent tint.
  • Height: 4'5" (all fours) / 9'11" (upright)
  • Weight: 570 Lbs.
  • Build: Extremely thin and gaunt despite his weight, to the point of appearing anorexic.
  • Currently: Blood is wine. Let's get drunk.
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 01:21:27 AM »
*I finish my book and lean back in my chair. I look over and see a young white wolf sitting several rows away. In need of a little conversation, I get up and walk over.* Hi there. Mind if I take a seat?
"My mommy always said there were no monsters - no real ones. But there are."

-Newt

• Whalloping Walrus
    • My Formspring
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 10:08:27 AM »
Elyk glances over at the scalie walking towards him.

"No, I do not mind seat yourself"

Offline Iggy Cullen

• Velvety Vole
    • Myspace
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 08:51:31 PM »
Tristonne turns slightly in her seat, away from the window. Looking along the aisle, she can see many people and furs had got restless, and had began to swap seats with others. She bowed her head, letting her hair fall over her front, begging that no one would want to move her, or try to make contact.

~~~ The Little One ~~~