The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251393 times)

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5235 on: July 18, 2019, 05:44:21 AM »
Weaver thought a bit, "Well... the signal wasn't exactly here. Just a little bit farther from here. As for what it could be... I'm not sure. I kept only getting glimpses of it. Could be all kinds of things, but then it got strange. It was moving, and there's no star for orbiting bodies. I've got a few guesses. Could be a void whale song, could be a signal burst, or it could be some freak rogue pulsar. It's a mystery, which is why I was going to check it out."

"Uh... or it could be my scanner glitching and giving me ghost signals... again. You don't happen to have a technician on board that I could hire do you?"

Offline MintPlush

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Ram
  • Coloring: Mint/Green fur, Pale pink skin
  • Height: 5'0
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: Squishy
« Reply #5236 on: July 19, 2019, 12:02:13 AM »
**Hutta**

Boots hit the ground quickly as she ran through the streets of the marketplace. Echo may have been a bit too enthusiastic pulling one over on one of the galaxy's most gangster species. Don't underestimate her though, it went off without a hitch and she now found herself with quite a bit extra money in her account...The downside was that she'd been found out a little too soon and was now running for her life through the streets. "Oooh drek.." She huffed as she heard the commotion behind her.

In a desperate moment to lose their sight she ducked through some hanging fabric and around a corner. It wouldn't do to start a fight right here. She'd be outnumbered or cause a casualty that she didn't want to which wasn't her style. If she could escape quick enough she'd be golden. The agile Oni was hopping over stalls and ducking through tents to zig zag her way through to safety, a proud grin on her face. She was trying to avoid people, but it was getting increasingly harder to keep from running into someone and all it took was one quick glance back and she rushed right into the hard bulky armor of someone.

"Oof!.." The breath was knocked out of her and she stumbled just a little, clutching her head, successfully stopped.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5237 on: July 19, 2019, 12:35:50 AM »
*** Marketplace, Hutta ***

The impact staggered the one Echo had slammed into, but when "it" turned around, it was clear this was not someone you'd want to provoke. Wearing full armor from head to toe, one might think this person a Mandalorian - or a Machine. Its hands hovered just inches over a pair of heavily-modified blasters as it stared Echo down. "Care to explain yourself?" growled a clearly mechanical, modulated voice.

*** First City, Qo'nos ***

"For that, you'll need to go to the shipyard, and talk to the repair foreman," The Gorn said. He indicated a nearby door to a transporter room. "Fastest way there, if you don't mind Transporters."

*** Torgus Prime Orbit ***

The Command Ship sat waiting to either be claimed or defended - the crew fighting KDF and RRF Marines and keep them out of the control center.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Mathayus reached into his cloak and retrieved a picture of a man with silvery facial tattoos and a face looking like that of a psychopath - clearly a surveillance photo. What would immediately strike Michen was the cloak the man wore - it was identical to what he'd encountered before. On the back was a red "XII". "This him?" Mathayus asked Michen, showing him the photo.

*** Outside Fleet Spire Ruins, Corneria -> Corneria Spaceport ***

"Yeah... about that..." Fox said, seeming rather hesitant.

"Great Fox was destroyed in the initial attack," Farah said bluntly.

"And our Arwings aren't capable of FTL Travel," Slippy added.

"Hey, I wouldn't mind riding in a ship like that," Falco stated. "Where'd you get it?"

*** RCS Armored Cruiser ***

"What tech are you familiar with, Spyra?" Viktor asked, seeming not to notice the Virus had taken root and droids were reactivating and beaming aboard the ship to eliminate any stragglers. "Can you pilot this ship? Are you familiar with any systems of an RCS Armored Cruiser?"

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Out of time," Malgus thought out loud, and headed for the battle zone. Ahsoka paused, and then followed him.

*** Starship Stryker, Tatooine Orbit ***

K'Tath piloted his new ship out of Transwarp, and steered for Tatooine. He looked over to Cobalt in the next seat. "Honey, wake up - we've hit Tatooine."

*** IKS Furiam, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

A K'Vort-class Bird-of-Prey dropped out of light speed, accompanied by a massive Lucrehulk-class Battleship. "Freelancer Vitani Tokarev to Quartermaster Tigress Arcnon... I believe I have something you wanted," Signaled the Bird-of-Prey.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5238 on: July 19, 2019, 12:45:08 AM »
**Coruscant Hanger**

Finally, after a bit of waiting and transmissions between him and his bosses he landed on this strange bustling city planet. The small squad, using context clues, made their way towards a customs station and waited around to see what exactly the station offered them.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5239 on: July 19, 2019, 01:00:11 AM »
*** Outside Fleet Spire Ruins, Corneria -> Corneria Spaceport ***
Nari finnally spoke up. "If you need a carrier ship, i can likely get one." the Silver vixen offered. "I also know someone who could get you a new carrier, you may know of her."

Amie walked inside and looked at the tall dragon speaking to a feral cat "Umm... excuse me Uncle Mathayus, but have you seen Jason?

"Umm... Projectile weapons, can't you use some of those, droids to pilot the ship?"

*** Mongdrigo ***
Rex followed Ashoka, placing his helmet on and preparing his DC-15A with a new powercell, he had left it unloaded until now...

"mmm?" Cobalt muttered waking up, then going back to sleep.

"Ahh Vitani.... Kylie said you'd be back with one of those, i've marked on your Hud system the location of the space dock we're going to be updating the Battleship at. Space dock 94." Tigress voice replied, all the way down planetside back at her armory, droids would be floating nearby the dock ready to begin work.... "Kylie wanted to see you personally." Tigress added.

*** Risa, Beachfront ***

A familiar blue vixen sat out under a umbrella on a beach chair, in her not to familiar tribal clothing, enjoying the warm weather and slight breeze. "Well at least I havn't seen a Ferengi, yet." she said mostly to herself.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 05:41:41 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline MintPlush

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Ram
  • Coloring: Mint/Green fur, Pale pink skin
  • Height: 5'0
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: Squishy
« Reply #5240 on: July 19, 2019, 01:03:17 AM »

She sucked in her breath, hesitant. Was this a machine or a man? She wasn't quite sure, but was leaning toward machine.. She hadn't really had time to step back and looked up at it slowly, noting where it's hands were moving. "Ah..I was running.." She scratched the back of her head and laughed. Hopefully she'd ditched the few that were chasing her. she turned quickly to see if there was any sight of them. "..From bad guys.." Echo nodded, yea, bad guys. They were bad guys, she wasn't lying! She was just not going to tell him that she was also a criminal. She bit her lip, and looked back at the basters it was hovering its hands over. "Didn't mean to crash into you!"  She really did not want to step back, preferring to keep moving forward away from her enemy, but this thing was a bit intimidating. Grabbing for her own weapons would surely cause her a quick death, so she just remained as calm as she could under the circumstances.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5241 on: July 19, 2019, 02:04:58 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
As Malgus exited the command center, two Honor Guard immediately flanked him on either side, steps locked and steady. Two more joined at the next corner, and two more after that. Soon, a veritable parade formed, steps echoing from the buildings. Mongdrigans cheered and shouted, singing praise or kneeling in Malgus’s presence. The engines of the transport spooked up as Malgus approached, and left as the last Honor Guard entered.

*Mongdrigo, Battlefield*
The transport landed minutes after departure, just behind the battlefield control station. The Guard dismounted and left a path for Malgus to approach the station.
The battlefield controllers stood and saluted, and the tactical commander approached.
“M’lord,” she said with a salute. “Your guest of honor has arrived. We’ve surrounded the dropship, awaiting your order, or for something to happen.”

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5242 on: July 20, 2019, 11:39:18 AM »
*** Corneria Spaceport ***

"In short, Normandy was handed to me once I graduated from the DMC Elite Training Program. The ship itself had survived a lot of experiments over him, and most of DMC' engineers called it 'over-designed,' too expensive and it has no practical use. But I proved the opposite. However, I need a team to operate the ship as it intended.". Fel said remembering the day when he came aboard of Normandy. Having over ten years of flying experience, the SSV ship wasn't something new to him in terms of piloting; the vessel was pretty handy and docile. However, by operating the vessel on his own, SSV potential was only half. Then the Turian added as a comment to Nari' question. "Do you mean Krystal?"

-Ori continues to operate the console-

*** Char' orbit ***

And so it's tenth Helix' operation for this year. Picked a mission on an investigation of a drifting Borg' Cube in a one of Ranger's center, the cyborg arrived here. According to the briefing he read before the mission, the Cube entered Char' sector and just halted. And since no one wanted to deal with the Borg, Helix agreed to do this as Rangers are the first guys when you don't want to waste your people and time. And so the cyborg started to approach the Cube with his heavy fighter carefully. So far no one was around the Borg' ship, and cyborg hoped it would be so. What was strange is that F8' scanner detects no life forms in the Cube. The Borg were are machines, much like cyborgs, so the ship' scanner would recognize them. Something wasn't right, and it was Helix' task to figure out what's exactly.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5243 on: July 20, 2019, 07:31:39 PM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

His hands flew up as he jumped about a foot in the air and away from Grey. Damien cried out, “Gods sake! How long have you been there man? You nearly gave me a heart attack!” He said to him.
     Katin nodded, “So if their shields are down then this is the best moment to strike them.” He pondered for a second, “ Do you think a distraction would be in our favor? To keep eyes on a target while we can get an infiltration team in without being noticed?” He asked Steiner over comms. Slightly looking over at his brother.
     Damien noticed his twin’s stare, “Why are you looking at me like that?...”
     “Just a thought...You guys have compressed suits for outside the atmosphere right?” Katin asked them.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5244 on: July 20, 2019, 11:22:16 PM »
Grey simply nodded still following the twins around. "Sorry I've been keeping guard of you two since you left the bridge.."
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 04:53:28 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5245 on: July 22, 2019, 02:58:38 AM »
*** Qo'nos Orbital Station ***

Weaver nodded, "Thanks. I hope the signal I was going after wasn't a glitch. It'd be a waste of a trip to come all this way for nothing. Judging from all the military ships outside, I take it that visitation isn't exactly on top of anyone's list."

Provided there was nothing else to be said, Weaver would make his way to the transporter room.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5246 on: July 22, 2019, 07:46:24 AM »
 **Unexplored Space**

The third and final Vengu scout shuttle had been sitting in wait for a while now. All of their energy focused on a guiding signal that they had been transmitting to the larger militarized fleet that Damrosch had called in, the ship was almost deathly still as even the power to lights had been redirected towards boosting their signal, Leaving most of the areas barring the main viewing bridge in near-pitch black darkness.

After what seemed like hours of paranoid waiting a fleet finally came out of hyperspace. The large, daunting industrial ships had dwarfed the already small scout shuttle as they silently floated towards the impromptu radio station, the large red star emblazoned on the sides of these ships would definitely make them stand out as small, orb shaped starfighters started to corral the shuttle closer towards the largest of the fleet.

Eight ships in total, five of them about 1,700 metres in length with the smaller three being about 1,010 meters. None of them, barring the starfighters, had their weapons armed and they weren't looking to start anything. Having not really bothered to notice the Cube at all.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 02:06:26 PM by Blue Cordial »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5247 on: July 23, 2019, 05:54:39 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen looked at the picture. He didn't exactly recognise the type of jacket, but the red XII and the tattoo on his face seemed awfully familiar all right. Looking at the picture not only brought back the events in his head, but also the stress he felt... What was wrong with him?

"Yeah, that looks pretty much like him... Do you know that guy?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5248 on: July 27, 2019, 09:24:11 PM »

"Unfortunately, yes," Mathayus sighed. Looking at the picture, he continued, "Walter Simon... field operative for a group calling themselves Majestic Twelve. We don't know much more than the name. But this symbol has been popping up more and more in recent months. Simon's abducted hundreds in the last few years." Mathayus looked up at Michen. "You're literally the first to avoid falling into his clutches, let alone report him." On hearing his niece's question about her son, Mathayus motioned his head. "In his room. Something's got the poor boy down, and he won't tell me what."

"I'm guessing you're the one Fa'athra's pitching a fuss about," The machine said. "Under different circumstances, I'd put a bolt in your kneecaps and haul you to him. But today's your lucky day, as I have my own problems with that jack***." He looked up for whoever it was that was chasing Echo, his hands ready to draw his blasters in an instant. "Unless you have a gun, get behind me," he told Echo.

"Right..." Viktor sighed. He brought the droids aboard, and they eliminated the stragglers as the ship entered orbit. Viktor was quick to transmit mission success, and have the droids set a course for Coruscant, then turned to his love. "Now, let's go see what these pirates were carrying, huh?" He looked to Spyra. "Would you like to come with us, or would you prefer to remain on the bridge?"

*** Qo'nos Orbital Station ***

Indeed, there was nothing more to be said. On stepping on one of the Transporter Pads, the transporter officer asked, "Destination?"

"No... a stealth approach would be best," Steiner cautioned. "Then again, the Tal Shiar aren't known for taking prisoners... we should find out what made our hunter friend's clanmates so special. But for getting them back, a Stealth Approach would be best for taking care of this - only spring the assault after they're free. If we're fortunate, the Tal Shiar will believe the Hunters escaped in the confusion."

"Again, I'd prefer to avoid any confrontation with Krystal... she and I are not really... on speaking terms," Fox said.

"Oh, lighten up, Foxy," Farah scolded. She looked to Fel. "We'd be honored to help you operate this vessel."

"I'm game," Falco agreed confidently.

"So am I," Slippy chirped.

*** Mongdrigo, Battlefield ***

Malgus looked out on the field, unclipping his lightsaber from his belt. "No one interferes. Ahsoka, Rex and I will handle him," Malgus commanded.

"Sweetheart, wake up - we're gonna be descending the atmosphere in a few. What were you after, here?" K'Tath told his girlfriend, trying to wake her up and pilot their ship at the same time.

"Does he, now...? Wonder what he wants," Vitani commented. She ordered the Lucrehulk to it's designated destination, while she went to beam over to where Kylie was.

*** Risa, Beachfront ***

"Don't jinx us," said the vixen's husband, laying next to her. "I can only tell those wacko-loons to **** off so many times." He smiled, then pinched her playfully with an innocent look behind his sunglasses.

*** Coruscant Customs ***

The customs officers would ask standard questions to the Ragnosians, then usher them through. The leader of the bunch would be approached by a Zabrak with pale-brown skin and wearing a Coruscant Security uniform. "You there! I have a message for you!" He jogged to close the distance.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5249 on: July 28, 2019, 02:11:23 AM »

"Thanks Uncle." Amie said as she half-dragged a Pink dragon girl across the manor to Jason's room, and shoved Leylah into the room the pink dragon girl, and shut the door to go to her own room "Good luck honey" She whispered as she walked away.

"What do i look like A  gold hording dragon?" Spyra asked "Actually i prefer silver, but yeah i'll go with ya."

"Aww common Foxy she won't bite" Nari teased.

*** NCAC Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Kylie stood there waiting for Vitania in the cargo bay. "Great job, I'll have the credits forwarded to your account, but i wanted to ask you a slightly personal question."

*** Risa, Beachfront ***
"HEY!" Krystal whined sending a telepathic jolt to her husband via her telepathy from his action. "I thought we were suppose to be relaxing, and weren't you making a sand castle or something?"

"hmm? Oh sorry i'm awake now , let see if we can find a jawa sand crawler i need some droid parts and an R2 unit so I don't have to do all the maintaince work here.." Cobalt pointed out.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 02:15:22 AM by Alessia Starfurr »