Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Introduce Yourself / Re: Merp!
« Last post by lightwo on 2 hours ago »
Aww man but Lightwo that's not nothing in my book  :D
Hehe, alright then! :>

you even do some art! Lovely stuff, I do like Night with Stars! It's really cute  ^_^
Ah, no, I mainly commission art. I credited every artist, both on the page and inside image metadata. But, well, thanks! :)
Ah, I mixed it up with similarly named art. Yes, I did that one years ago, and thank you <3

Are you studying software developement?
Yep. Not progressing well, though. I probably have much better chances at system administration.
« Last post by Wuff-Wuff on 3 hours ago »
Ah  ^_^ it's a homely place and I made some great friends on here!

Aww man but Lightwo that's not nothing in my book  :D you even do some art! Lovely stuff, I do like Night with Stars! It's really cute  ^_^

Are you studying software developement?
« Last post by lightwo on 4 hours ago »
Hey Wuff-Wuff ^_^

Welp, that's unfortunate. Maybe I'll stick around here, maybe I won't, it seems nice here. I am curious about that forum you mentioned though (PM maybe?).

Me and my hobbies? Well, I hardly do anything! XD

In all seriousness, yes indeed, I do nothing. Aside from that, I occasionally tinker with the various Linux installations at my disposal, even including a phone -- yeah, a PinePhone Pro. I occasionally write guides or make blog posts, and work on mini-projects such as my super minimal web gallery.

Nothing too interesting, I know. I am super lazy, but hoping to eventually develop a system administration or software development career.
« Last post by Wuff-Wuff on 4 hours ago »
Hey lightwo  :D

Yeah you're sadly a bit right in your assessment. I feel like this place probably will never truly die, but the activity is a bit scarce at times sadly. I myself am occasionaly here. I did join a more active forum that is a bit more modern (had to get used to the layout!) But this place here still holds meaning.

Anyways, what are your hobbys lightwo :3 do tell us about yourself
Find Your Species / Re: Sergals
« Last post by lightwo on 5 hours ago »
Merp!

...cricket noises... :(
Introduce Yourself / Merp!
« Last post by lightwo on 5 hours ago »
Hi everyone!

I have gotten rather tired of Steam Discussions and miss the days I was using other, better forums. Nowdays, it feels like all forums are dying, and that Discord is sucking everyone in.

Now, I would love to participate here, however, I found that this forum... isn't very active? Is it any more active in the adult sections?

If it turns out that I do end up spending time around here, I'd be very excited, because SMF and other forum software from the era are so much better than the unusable "modern" stuff (and Steam Discussions at that, by a long shot).

So, what's up, everyone? A big sergal has come to town and may have damaged a few buildings, oopsie!
Forum Games / Re: Counting to 1,000,000
« Last post by Lucas Mutter on 10 hours ago »

If someone messes this up... ima be so mad
I'lL tAkE yOuR eNtIrE sToCk

Lol <3

Are we allowed to post commercial links? I'll throw up an update and a link when it's ready.

I run a pathetic review group lol
Forum Games / Re: Hedgehogs VS Echidnas
-4 HAHA
Video and Traditional Games / Re: Favorite Video Games!
"fallout new vegan"

Yes, fallout is a new vegan
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10