The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Forum Ambassador  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
Forum Ambassador
« on: December 24, 2018, 07:13:21 PM »
I would like to know if we can start up the forum ambassador program again. Im doing this on my kindle so it's hard to flip back and forth between questions.

I have some previous planning positions, but none so big.
Im great at planning and am able to hold a conversation with multiple people at one, same goes for Rp's and conversations across multiple platforms.
You can get me at twitter on @Dragonsbane117. And my steam username(s) is thebaneofrazac, and Dragonsbane117. They are both the same account.
An idea for the forum? Upon entering the site and logging in, there is a pop up button that asks you if you want to see other furs in your area. This can be done by using your location to superimpose a map of local furries on an existing map. This will show up everytime you log in, and there will also be a button that you can press to go to the map.

I hope you guys see this, because I read the Ambassador thread and it was a neat idea. I don't know why the program was ended, but it would be nice if it was started again.