The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Your favorite songs?  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Your favorite songs?
« on: January 05, 2018, 06:57:42 AM »
What are your favorite songs and why do you like them?

Roundtable Rival - Lindsey Stirling

Roundtable's music video I feel is almost as important as the piece itself. A trio of outlaws comes to town in hopes of robbing the first national bank, Lindsey and her friends must stop them. What ensues is a powerful musical battle!

nice Irish-esk violin... ing? married with with wicked crispy rad guitar!

The video having great cinematography and overall production value.

The Dope Show - Marilyn Manson

This was not an easy choice, there were so many great Manson songs to choose from (Personal Jesus, The Fight Song, Disposable Teens Target Audience).

But of all of them The Dope Show won me over; a grungy depressing tale filled with social commentary that isn't utter toss! Part of  Mechanical Animals, a concept album in a series of concept albums that tell the story of a man who pulls himself out of hell and depression, becomes famous, only to realize he has entered into a different hell.

Let There Be Rock - AC/DC    

This is rock distilled in its purest form, just six minutes of nearly uninterrupted beauty!

Life On Mars? - David Bowie

A girl kicked out of her home, in her travels she sees injustice and evil all around her. When she tries to bring light to them she is ignored and told to go back to watching TV. When evil like a lawman beating an innocent person happens, everyone else sees it with amusement or doesn't care at all. The girl feels alone as she looks to mars wondering if there is life on it, no fiction entertains her as she's lived through most of what is shown on screen. 

This song represents (my interpretation) the need for escapism, it is feeling you can't do anything to fix what evil you see around as no one cares enough to glace at what you bring before them.

Offline uhh

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I can't believe it's butter.
    • MSPARP Boards
    • Awards
  • Species: Kiwi.
  • Coloring: All white minus the eyes which are mustard-colored.
  • Height: 6'2.
  • Weight: Like a flippin' ton.
  • Build: Chubby, fluffy.
  • Currently: I like hotdogs.
Re: Your favorite songs?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 02:28:10 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPdMDxh5ylc - The Ecstacy of Gold

This song for me represents coming back and kicking the crap out of everyone for revenge purposes. This song is actually my current theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l-t1uoS-lw - Slave to the Rhythm

I really like M.J's music so this is a given for me. I also like this song because the hologram concert was amazing and this song has a lot of potential to be a good acapella song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1kBHhIFYIQ - Let's All Rock The Heist

I flipping love Homestuck so obviously I'd put one of the songs from there here. Also, At the Price of Oblivion is the best Homestuck album imo.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 02:49:07 PM by Trixsie Vixen, Reason: fixed tiny text glitch »

roses are red landwwellers are gross wwhy did you leave me fef what did i do?