The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi! My Furname is Bei-Bei Pandaria and I'm a 1,5 year old Giant Panda!  (Read 2127 times)

Offline SashaBlackwood

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Panda
  • Coloring: Black and White.
  • Height: 5"5 / 165 cm when standing on hindlegs.
  • Weight: 200 Pounds / 100 Kilogram
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: I feel like a typical panda, Sleepy, Tired, Lazy, Grumpy and Munchy.
Good day, fantastic creatures of the interwebs!

I finally finished the basics of my fursona.

I'm a 1,5-year-old, female, Giant Panda.
And my name is Bei-Bei Pandaria.
Bei-Bei means "Precious" and/or "Treasure" in Mandarin. (At least that's what Wikipedia said)
I love munching on yummy bamboo and sometimes trying new things.
I'm usually really shy but once I get to know you better I become a lot of fun to hang out with.
I am still a bit scared of leaving my parents, but I am very adventurous so I am slowly moving away. but it'll take some time.

My real name is Alexandra and I'm a 20 year old female from the Netherlands.

I've been struggling with my fursona for a while cause I wasn't sure who I wanted it to be. But finally I managed to figure it out.
Pandas are my most favorite animals, the first time I saw a real-life panda up close I cried for about 45 minutes and my boyfriend had to drag me away or else I would have spent my entire day just staring at the pandas.

I don't have a fursuit yet, but I am thinking of taking the challenge of making my own head and asking my mom to help me with the fur parts.
I'm really excited about how that's going to turn out.

I would really love to make furfriends on this website! and maybe someday meet in real life at some convention.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them down below or message me. Also, add me as your friend.

From Tuesday I'm leaving for Ireland for 10 days, so I'll be back the 27th! sorry if in that while I don't show up often.

Once I return I'm planning on immediately starting on my fursona head, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how that works out.

Thank you very much for reading this and I hope you all have a fantastic day, week and month.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 04:19:29 PM by SashaBlackwood »
  • Signature art by: I drew it myself.

Offline rensenko

• Vibrating Furby
  • Wowzer.....
    • DeviantArt
    • Tumblr
    • Awards
  • Species: dog/cat?
  • Coloring: white and light brown
  • Height: 5'6
  • Build: twink
Re: Hi! My Furname is Bei-Bei Pandaria and I'm a 1,5 year old Giant Panda!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 03:23:05 AM »
Pandas are like foxes to me- another weird dog; round friend edition! Excellent taste!

Offline SashaBlackwood

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Panda
  • Coloring: Black and White.
  • Height: 5"5 / 165 cm when standing on hindlegs.
  • Weight: 200 Pounds / 100 Kilogram
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: I feel like a typical panda, Sleepy, Tired, Lazy, Grumpy and Munchy.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 07:49:21 AM »
Pandas are like foxes to me- another weird dog; round friend edition! Excellent taste!
Fun fact, I discovered this when I was doing research on the anatomy of a panda to help with my furhead, pandas apparently don't have normal round pupils like bears, they actually have cat pupils.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

• Signature art by: I drew it myself.

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 07:39:18 PM »
Hiya, welcome to the Furry Forums!
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline rensenko

• Vibrating Furby
  • Wowzer.....
    • DeviantArt
    • Tumblr
    • Awards
  • Species: dog/cat?
  • Coloring: white and light brown
  • Height: 5'6
  • Build: twink
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 07:47:43 PM »
Fun fact, I discovered this when I was doing research on the anatomy of a panda to help with my furhead, pandas apparently don't have normal round pupils like bears, they actually have cat pupils.
[/quote]

Wowwww- pandas are the only animal that consistently shock me with their trivia. First their babies can't go to the bathroom by themselves, now this!!

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 10:05:16 AM »
Well, if it's a convention you're after... There's a convention in the Netherlands, called Dutch FurCon. If you want to meet other Dutch furries, you can give that a shot. it is held from a Friday evening to the next Monday in summer (usually at the start of the school vacation period), and last year it was held in North Brabant, Someren.

Offline Phantom The Painted Wolf

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Painted Wolf
  • Coloring: Hair colour: Auburn. Fur colour: A mixture of colours. Eye colour: one is green, one is blue.
  • Currently: 😊
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 11:55:59 PM »
Hey  ^_^. I'm pretty new here, so I'm pretty inexperienced within the furry fandom, but I think your fursona's pretty cool. Good luck with your fursuit! I don't really know about how quickly I'm supposed to friend people, but hopefully it's okay that I do it now. Thank you for your time,

-Skylar
  • Signature art by: Myself.
- Phantom